Suggestion Box And Questions

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Here is a way to help me make Narnia Fans a site that is truly fan oriented.

Now that I've got the site pretty much set for how it's going to work, with a few more adjustments coming, what this thread is for, is site suggestions, and questions for me about anything site related or not.

So, ask me questions or make suggestions.

okay can you please make a topic about links (or how do you call them in english) site's about narnia that would be fantastish :D

Do we have a graphic link thing that I can put on my site to link to this one? Like the one for the Hobbit Movie one on the top of the page. I think that would be neat.

I do have to say I think this is my favorite Narnia site. B)

I suggest someone makes me a pimp avatar and sig pic. Maybe someone becomes a glorified mod for it. he he.

tg

Quick Q about the new forum thingy , when we post our intelligent and useful views on various subjects in the bar at teh tiop of the post to the right hand side are some little symbols, most I understand, hazard sign for mods, numbers is number of that post in the thread, but what about the 'adding to soandso's repuation' one? PLease explain to an ignorant fool! Thanking you kindly in advance

If you see a very insightful post, you can reward someone with a reputation point. :) You have to give reputation points to 10 different people before you can give point to the same person twice.

nope wait i minute. i can't click the checked circle thingy to upload an avatar from my computer. tryed everything, but nothing works. can you help?

You know Specter, I've done everything you told me to do about the avatars, and still I can't get one. I'm either not understanding something, or I don't know what.

My bad, I fixed it so now you can upload your avatar. :)

Also, Polls can be started by clicking "New Thread" and checking "Create poll" or whatever it says in the box below.

Back