What happens if you put anti-aging cream on a baby?

That... is fair. I shall confront her about it, and correct the pamphlet of wisdom (you know, "wisdom") she sends out to everyone who socializes with her children. Or maybe I can get her to stop that practice altogether. It's getting too much, with granny throwing frozen cakes at foreign nations... It's hard when you're the only normal person in your family.

That... is fair. I shall confront her about it, and correct the pamphlet of wisdom (you know, "wisdom") she sends out to everyone who socializes with her children. Or maybe I can get her to stop that practice altogether. It's getting too much, with granny throwing frozen cakes at foreign nations... It's hard when you're the only normal person in your family.

Also, throwing cake at foreign nations is considerably better than stabbing foreign nationals, which you tend to do. Though of course you would gladly stab Germans as well if the circumstances are right. You are remarkably unprejudiced.

Ahem. Normal?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is a calamity for the fly.

I am a calamity for flies. So therefore I'm normal.

Also, throwing cake at foreign nations is considerably better than stabbing foreign nationals, which you tend to do. Though of course you would gladly stab Germans as well if the circumstances are right. You are remarkably unprejudiced.

... Do I say thank you or...?!

How Glenburne wishes to die
1. heart attack
2. blunt object OR sugary object
... (potential other causes)
Last point on list: pointy object

I need to keep organized.

Has anyone ever told you that obsessive list-making is not the sign of a well-organized mind?

No. My parents were also obsessive list-makers. I've even made a list on why people like making lists.

Here is a list for you:

10 Reasons Why Enumeration Is Excellent
1. It's efficient.
2. It's enthralling.
3. It's eloquent.
4. It's entirely lactose-free.
5. Ents do it.
6. It's environmentally-friendly
7. It effects endorphins.
8. It enables alliteration.
9. Excessive enumeration is encouraged.
10. My estimable elders said I have to or else there would be explosions.

High Judge of Narnians-upon-Lawn, Cliffside: I hereby ban you from using the letter e, under penalty of whatever I feel like doing should you defy me. Though #5 isn't too bad.

Since you didn't say what you cliffsplatted, I'm going to conclude that it was a bowl of petunias. The High Judge is fine and in any case renders decisions behind cliff-proof glass.

Violence against the court is not excusable based on whether you feel the judge is unfair and/or whether you approve of the court's enunciation.

Would you rather that I said a lot of things that weren't on purpose? Then I'd be like one of my pastors. This morning he accidentally admitted to sniffing glue as a kid. His fake front tooth has also popped out in the middle of a sermon (or two), and that's just the beginning....

Back