Your current desktop wallpaper

.:Out.of.the.Blue:. said:
OK THIS IS REALLY PEEING ME OFF CAN SOME1 TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS? MAKE THE BAR HORIZONTAL..I MESSED IT UP BY ACCIDENT!

desk.jpg

That has happened to me several times and I've panicked! But all you have to do is drag it to its proper place. :)

Lucy The Lionness said:
NightwishLMSSpht.jpg

This is what I have displayed on my desktop, I didn't make it. The ones I make aren't that family friendly, well, you might not think so.

This was made for me by a woman on an Alan Rickman forum I also belong to, her name is Nightwitch.
Wonderful! :) Love it.

Mine doesn't have internet, so i use my mom's all the time. here it is:
beautifulbackground.jpg

Kenya

tottyfruitty said:
lol its as if he is so used to it it is like a daily routine. i wonder whjat he does when you are not there or you are ill!

Kenya has other friends besides me that take care of his daily 'scratch'. (I am usually there only 1 day a week, although I talk to Kenya over the fence most evenings.) I do know he does miss me. Hobbs the liger mises me even more!

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
Wonderful! :) Love it.

Mine doesn't have internet, so i use my mom's all the time. here it is:
beautifulbackground.jpg

Yours is pretty. I like the count down to OotP film you got in the corner. I am glad you like mine. I like Snape and Lucius. :cool:

Ok...click on your screen, not an icon, with the right mouse click and select properties. On properties, go to Desktop and select Browse. Just choose the wanted picture, and you can either have it fullscreen, tile or stretch. Slect this by choosing the Position thingy, and the backscreen colour(if its centre!) can be chosen underneath that.
Just select apply.
To arrange icons, to the first step, i.e. right click, and select Arrange icons by and if Auto Arrange and Align to Grid have balck ticks, untick them by clicking on them, then arrange your icons in anyway you want by clicking and dragging! Have fun! :p :D

Last edited:
QueenAravis said:
Ok...click on your screen, not an icon, with the right mouse click and select properties. On properties, go to Desktop and select Browse. Just choose the wanted picture, and you can either have it fullscreen, tile or stretch. Slect this by choosing the Position thingy, and the backscreen colour(if its centre!) can be chosen underneath that.
Just select apply.
But how do we post it on here?

QA48 said:
But how do we post it on here?

If you want the icons on it and everything, you'll probably have to take a pic of your desktop, upload the pic, and post a link to the pic.

Screen capture

The_Lost_Pevensie said:
If you want the icons on it and everything, you'll probably have to take a pic of your desktop, upload the pic, and post a link to the pic.

I am assuming you are running some flavor of Windows. If so, the instructions for doing this have been posted earlier in the thread.

Just press Print Screen button with only your desktop showing and all windows closed. Then go to Paint and press paste. Save it then you know how to get pics online!

QueenAravis said:
Just press Print Screen button with only your desktop showing and all windows closed. Then go to Paint and press paste. Save it then you know how to get pics online!
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks Sophie!

Back