What are you reading II

What Are You Reading II

This is the second "What Are You Reading" Thread. Just post what you are reading and see if another member is reading the same thing you are :)

I'm reading the 8th Wheel of Time book "The Path of Daggers."

I'm reading The Idiot by Dostoyevsky, The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, and That Hideous Strength & Pilgrim's Regress by Lewis. (I like to read many books at once...)

hmmm is that good?

i soo thought that i posted something on here...hmmm guess not.
ok
so
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen...for the like 5th time :]

It's good so far...but I love the classic style of writing....and the prequel used a modern style of writing...so.... it's good not that fascinating..

But I still recommended it for anyone who love Peter Pan tales....

It's good so far...but I love the classic style of writing....and the prequel used a modern style of writing...so.... it's good not that fascinating..

But I still recommended it for anyone who love Peter Pan tales....

hmmmm ya i LOVVE peter pan the book and movies, but i hated the 2nd disney movie the one with jane. it disappointed me.

I just finished a book called Burned by Ellen Hopkins. It's a lot about a girl who struggles with fleshly desires even though her religeon (morman) teaches it's wrong. She struggles with her church and their ways because of the way they say it is 'alright' the way her father beats her mother and her and her sisters. It's a lot about her struggle and her giving into temptation. It's really good, but you should have your veiws on the bible and that subject straight before reading it.

Back