RPGer WANTED!!

Crunchine said:
alrighty maybe you can put some life into it for the rest of us.
btw, have you read my update of Narnia: The Musical?
No I havent....I need to go read it...but right now I have to go do somethng for my parents so ill be awhile!

We could use more guys in the Land of Fairy Tales RPG. its really not girly. its more of a medieval RPG than a fairies flying everywhere sort of thing lol:)

Alright I have 3 that are not going good. The Two Princesses Of Bamarre. The Room ( In the fan fiction area. ) and Harry Potte.r Please join. I need more people.

We really need more people in the Land of Fairy Tales RPG.
I know I keep saying this, but less and less people are posting there, and more are not even coming to TDL anymore, so any help would be great!

Yeah... well the Magician's Apprentice RGP is like dead. I was the last one to post on it and that was like weeks ago. So I don't know what happened to everyone, but I know I was having fun with that one. I hope everyone else was, too.

EDIT: I just randomly thought about my one RPG... the only people in it are Gondorgirl and I. It's called "Golden Mallorn Leaves". We definatly could use more people in that one...

Last edited:
okay I need some more people in mean also its called smallville we need a clark and a Mr.Kent and Jimmie and the Justies lage. and I have a new one called Irish girls please join if you want to PM me okay.

Last edited:
We need more Newsies!!! Please join, preferably play a guy, and ONLY join if you have seen the movie Newsies!!!

We also need an Abbess/Abbot for the Redwall rpg.

Last edited:
Back