How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
I mean, I had this lighter here this whole time, but you never asked me because I'm a heretic.

Also, because I'm a heretic and you "didn't want to defile yourself" by touching me, you never tied me up first.

*runs away*

*catches Sopes with a lasso* * puts on protective gloves* * chains him to a stake and lights fire* See? I did not defile myself.

*is mad*

I am not wearing an astronaut suit! I don't like astronaut suits. All you have to do to ruin a movie for me is to make most of the characters wear astronaut suits. Those of us who follow the Way of the Cliff cannot be defiled by mere wind.

From the day we arrive on the forum
And, blinking, step into the Sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
And we find we're too close to the ground
So we climb up the Cliff
Which makes Dr. Cran sniff
But lets us gaze for miles around
It's the Way of the Cliff
And it moves us all
From the heighth to the depth
To the cacti below
Till we find ourselves
Stuck with cactus needles
In the Way
The Way of the Cliff

It's the Way of the Cliff
And it moves us all
From the heighth to the depth
To the cacti below
Till we find ourselves
Stuck with cactus needles
In the Way
The Way of the Cliff

:D:D:D

That was great!!! my industrious slave

I still don't understand your aversion to astronaut suits, though. But it's okay. I'm sure I can use it against you at some point.

I saw that. *cliffsplats Freckles*

And I hate space movies. Largely because I hate the characters' wardrobes. I.e. space suits. They look like overly expensive snowsuits with fish bowls on top. I normally like Christopher Nolan's movies, and it was sad that I couldn't fully enjoy Interstellar because it involved space suits. And space ships. And space exploration, which is basically like sticking snowsuit/fishbowl people into an unusually dangerous form of semi-solitary confinement. At least if you're exploring the South Pacific you get to meet interesting things, like cannibals. Space is DEAD. No life. No cannibals. No nothing.

Back