I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

We all know that the Internet is a wealth of knowledge. Now is your time to pass on your knowledge onto others.

Today I heard that Mt. Rushmore is actually made of Styrofoam.

If you put Jell-o in your socks it will cut down on any odor.

I also heard...

That Mickey Mouse is getting a cat. Minnie is not happy.

That bees like to listen to polka music.

That Duffering can cure the common cold.

That sunlight tastes like chicken.

That sugar is actually green, they add food coloring to make it white.

That Julius Caesar was the one who originally invented Disco. When Rome fell that knowledge was, thankfully, lost. Unfortunately it was rediscovered in the 1970's.

Now, I'm not saying I know for a fact that any of this knowledge is TRUE, I'm just saying...

...I read it on the internet.

What have you heard?

Duffering can cure the common cold.

Also it can remove paint, get oil stains off of concrete, add turkey flavor to socks, etc.

I learned that McDonalds was rated number one on the "desirable places to work" list.

...This one is for GG. xD

I learned that McDonalds was rated number one on the "desirable places to work" list.

...This one is for GG. xD

:rolleyes:

I heard that D is allergic to squirrels.

I also read that Hobbits are real, they just live on an undiscovered continent. There was a video to go with it, so it MUST be true!

I've heard that scientists are looking for a way to put fireflies to work as Christmas tree lights. The only downside is that Christmas will have to be moved to summertime...

Congress just passed a law to make high fructose corn syrup healthy again.

Also, a new species of hummingbird was just named after Nikabrik, to honor C.S. Lewis's wonderful imagination.

I've heard that buffalo have multiple Facebook groups geared towards discussing and debating Sushi's opera work.

The eclipse tomorrow is the result of global warming. The moon feels bad that the sun is causing so much trouble, so it will try to protect the earth. NASA has confirmed that the moon has unusually sensitive feelings, making it the largest sentient life form in the universe.

Back