Your celeb crush...

anna.the.gentle

who's ur celeb crush?

1)William Moseley
2)Skandar Keynes
3)Zac Efron
4)Ricky Ullman (Phil [Phil of the Future])
5)Shawn Ashmore (Iceman [Xmen3])
6) Riley Smith (Jim [New York Minute])

Last edited:
From Narnia? I go slightly fawny over Patrick Kake, dang are centaurs sexy :) And Liam Neeson, although you never see his face, I've seen him in other things and he's definitely got a spark.
Not from Narnia? James Blunt, my lord how the man can sing and he's not bad looking either.

Oooh, crushers in the threads! Run away!

umm, I would have to say Patrick Kake. I dunno why. I'd be tempted to say Will Mosely, but he looks alot like my older bro, and that's just kind of scary.

Out of Narnia, definately Billy Boyd and Viggo Mortenson. I wrote letters to them once, but not mushy ones . . .still waiting for reply from six months ago . . .

Celeb crush? Nah! My latest crush used to be Hayden Christensen when he played Anakin in ROTS. My huge crush is not a celeb, but a Trauma Doctor.
I think Keanu Reeves looks hot (especially in Constantine)
And maybe Elijah Wood as Matt Buckner.
My biggest crushes in the past:
Mark Hamill
Michael J Fox
David Charvet

William Moseley and Skandar Keynes are both gorgeous boys, but come on...they are wáááááááyyyyyyy too young!

Hmm, I would have to say Scarlett Johansson. Just watch The Island, and if you don't agree with me, oh well, I still see something there, ha ha.

tg

heres my list ;) :

1)William Moseley- NOT GAY!!

2)Daniel Radcliffe- harry potter- harry potter

3)Liam Aiken- unfortunate events- klaus baudelaire

4)Jesse McCartney -NOT GAY!!

5)Dominic Monaghan- LOST- charlie pace

6)Corbin Bleu- high school musical- chad

7)Zac Efron- high school musical- troy bolton

Last edited:
Not really a crush (since the chances of ever even meeting her in person are very unlikely), but I do think Keira Knightley is very beautiful.

Back