Congratulations to the new Mods!

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
This forum has been blest with many who have inspired, amused, stimulated and blessed us all. Today on behalf of all the mods I would like to highlight five special Narniacs among the many I could name who have made our forum a haven and a home. In recognition of their contributions to the The Dancing Lawn -- reasoned faith, creativity and dufferliness, please welcome the following new Moderators to our family!
Barbarian King
Fernshire Hobbit
Glenburne
Gondorgirl*
MissReepicheep

Also: joining the ranks of Purple Mods are Inkspot and myself.

And of course, Thank You Specter for all you do to make the Dancing Lawn and NarniaFans possible!

----------------------
*Please don't eat the refrigerator in the Mod Lounge though.

Attachments

• dufflepuds.jpeg
    dufflepuds.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 393
Yes this forum has been a blessing for me. All the older folk on here are such role models in the way we should carry ourselves. God bless the Dancing Lawn!

Congratulations to all the new Mods of this forum! May God bless you in your journey of being a Moderator. I have faith in each of you.

:D

I can no longer post in the non-mod thread with a clean conscience.

On a more serious note, I look forward to learning to do the job. Congrats to the other new mods and to the new purplemites!

Last edited:
Ooh. o_O My computer dies for a couple of days and this happens.

I considered a long acceptance speech, thanking all of the little people I've eaten, but instead:

*Eats refrigerator in Mod Lounge*

Had to be done, don't fire me, it's my first day. :D

And in all seriousness, thank you so much. I still love this forum so much 8 years in and I'm very happy to be able to help keep it awesome. I was shell shocked for a good while after Sopespian called and mentioned that I'd become a mod. :eek:

And in all seriousness, thank you so much. I still love this forum so much 8 years in and I'm very happy to be able to help keep it awesome. I was shell shocked for a good while after Sopespian called and mentioned that I'd become a mod. :eek:

Tell him to get his buffalo back in here, if he calls again. I miss seeing him around.

Tell him to get his buffalo back in here, if he calls again. I miss seeing him around.

I already told him to... well I doubt I told him to get his buffalo back in here, but I told him it was no help that he just creeps and doesn't post. (He'd better read this and post. I will hunt him down.) But yes, I'll randomly call him again and... totally not threaten him.

Congratulations to all the new mods!! I know you'll all do great and will be much loved by all!* :)

*You could even get some extra love from people I know if you allowed the Pirates Thread to make a return... hint... hint... JK!!:p

But I just have to give a special congratulations to Gondorgirl - you know, her being my little sister and all I suppose it's required... ;)

Good luck all! We who are not required to be responsible salute you. :D

Machia, so you are GondorGirl's sister? How did I miss that!?
Yes we are so happy that GG is willing to mod; she will do a great job keeping things lively here.

But man where are we going to store the potato salad now that the Mod Fridge has been consumed? >.<

Machia, so you are GondorGirl's sister? How did I miss that!?
Yes we are so happy that GG is willing to mod; she will do a great job keeping things lively here.

But man where are we going to store the potato salad now that the Mod Fridge has been consumed? >.<

Haha, actually I'm her brother. ;) And if you wanted to get into it: GG is my sister, and so is Dame of Gondor, plus there are also three more members we're related too on this forum (The others haven't been active for some time though: Twilightdryadhobbit is our older sister, ibqwawiwmh is our brother and fish_wwjd_frog is my beautiful wife!)

But we've got time to discuss everyone's family ties later... Right now, it's back to this New Mod party!! :D *Gets out the party hats, clothespins and confetti*

Last edited:
Back