The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

*sigh*

Humans. Mortals. Good grief. Now if only she'd realize how much better things would be for her if she let me out before...well...that thing...happens...

But no. I won't even tell her.

Fine...I'll abandon you, just to be safe. *leaves Dufferland* *goes to undisclosed location*

And to think that I spent an unproductive afternoon doing tedious Computer Intro homework when I could have been spamming the Encyclopedia thread...

*sigh*

I had meant to take 45 minutes to email you. Thanks to LoL, it's turning into an hour and 30 minutes....

*enjoys Lebanese cooking*

You're welcome.

My listening to mini lectures and entering grades that could have taken an hour are taking...well...let's not think about that either...

But now I'm off to be productive and translate Greek lines.

hmm... wonder if a genie would be of any help?

*disappears in a puff of purple smoke, along with LoL the genie and her vase, but not the DLF*

Classified. You're not supposed to ask those kinds of questions.
Eh heh. Just as I thought.
1) You aren't really in Lebanon at all. The cedars wouldn't have let you in.
2) You are in cahoots with them, however, because you are trying to bribe safe passage out of them.

As you are not in Lebanon, the game is up. You are outside my vase, with the DLF drooling poison. Sorry...but...

*not so very sorry...*

*eats kabob* *enjoys cedar shade* Talk louder over the phone, dear, there's so much static....

Everyone is also the one who says that lots of sun is good for you. And that sun is bad for you. And that wheat is good for you--and bad for you. And that the night air is dangerous--and nice to walk in. He's a man of the world, Everyone...thus the Chinese robe with the tam-o'-shanter....

Including to a Chinese robe and a tam-o'-shanter. Everyone looks better in leather, to be quite honest. (And why on earth are you asking me what my point is? This is Dufferland, for crying out loud.)

Well, if it were a dull point she would not need to worry too much. But considering it is a rather sharp point, it could actually hurt, so she would be wiser to set some vicious animal you instead of tackling you herself.

Back