My Banner Art

Just saw this post today! Sorry about that, I was out of town.
Anyway, do you still want me to make you a banner? I wasn't sure since I see you have a new one at the moment. Just let me know, I will be happy to make one :D

Haven't updated this in ages, so just to show that I'm still alive...

Macban.jpg

Something I made for someone on another forum

Also, Kaori, I have started your banner, but it got put on hold for a loooong time. I can still finish it, if you like, but let me know. :)

I'm back! Kaori, I'm so sorry about the delay on your banner! I finally came up with something I'm pretty happy with though. Let me know what you think, and of course, if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

Kaori.jpg

I tried to keep it kind of simple, and make it look like you two were actually in the picture together. I hope you like it!

Also, just as a general thread update, here are a few things I've made recently:

ForYouIWill.jpg

My current sig.

LadyGagaBanner.jpg

^This was made for someone on another forum, and she never let me know if she liked it or not... boo.

Hopefully since it's summer, I'll have a bit more time for graphic-ing :D

Long time, no graphics... but last night after church, I was really inspired by a verse we talked about (John 10:14) and made my current sig.
I am super happy with it, even if it is kinda simple =)

But that got me into a mood to make graphic-y stuff... so I made a few things for fun...
TheMare.jpg

My old mare Dolly... passed away in December 2010...

FatherandSon.jpg

It's Mufasa and Simba! Cute, huh?

And these two are for Lucy Fan's request for a new banner. She wanted something with Aslan and Lucy from conceptual/original artwork. So this is what I came up with:
LucyFan.jpg

LucyFan2.jpg

So there you go. It was so much fun to make these things again, even if they were just pretty simple things.

I am going to go ahead and open up for requests again, if anyone is interested. =)

Your horse is so pretty!! I'm sorry for you lose, one of my friends had to put down on of their horses last year, and her mom is still really sad about it. I loved their horse.

WOW, your new ones are great! And the one currently in your signature is my favorite of your graphics which I have seen. :D

I know this thread is *super* old, but since it was mine I figured it would be ok to revive it instead of start a new one for the same thing? If not, mods please let me know....

I recently had the urge to try my hand at graphics again. Nothing special. But I know that working on things like this years ago always made me happy, so I thought I may do it again, kind of as a theraputic/fun thing to do in spare time.

These first few are pretty basic, all 250x500 because I think that's generally standard size... it is what it is. I will probably do more and post them here as they get finished. I make graphics of things that make me happy, so even though themes may seem random, they are really just extensions of my likes.

This was the first one I did. Really didn't do a lot, messed with contrast, added a texture of lights and added the text and border. Lyrics from a Fall Out Boy song. Really wish I hadn't done the border, but I painted it onto the same layer as the background and couldn't get it undone... Also not totally sure about the text, it seems a little hard to read. But I feel like someone who knows the song wouldn't have trouble.

Also did the same but without text. Again, really wish I hadn't added the border.

This is just a super duper basic banner, of my favorite singer (still!) Teddy Geiger. Was just going for simple, clean, high contrast.

And finally, the one I'm happiest with. The lyrics are from a very beautiful song, Walking in the Sun, by Teddy Geiger (of course?!). I love how this came out.

Sooo, yeah. I don't know if anyone else even posts or does graphics anymore. But I figured I may as well share here, since this is where I first started with it.

Ooooooooooooooh fun. I really like that first one, honestly. But the colors are great on the last one.

And yeah, resurrect your old thread. That's why I keep a link to my thread in my signature, so I can find it when I need it. ;)

I know I never post here or on this thread anymore... but this whole thing with Photobucket has really made me sad. All of my old banners and art on here will not show up anymore. :(

Even if I never posted in here again, I loved having the old thread to see my old work, and now that's gone. Probably has happened to quite a few other threads as well. It's really too bad how they went about with this.

Back