I saw Ben Barnes!

Then I would like to appoint myself the president of the Paperboy fan club!

HP, you're the VP of the PB fan club :p

Then I would like to appoint myself the president of the Paperboy fan club!

HP, you're the VP of the PB fan club

Okay!! :D You call me Cera if you'd like, btw :p

littlethings is going to be quite amused when she comes back to find out we've started a club, LOL!

He He. :D I do believe I would like to join this little Paperboy Fan Club as well. ;) Gosh... a paperboy that looks like Ben... not fair!!! Why are some just so lucky in life? Ha Ha.

there's this kid on my track team, named straten, and he doesn't really look like ben barnes except that there's this picture of ben when he's riding a horse and his hair is blown back and he's got this funny expression on his face and it looks just like straten when he's running the 400 m. it's hilarious.

That is hilarious! I'd love to join the 'Paper Boy Club' ROFL J/K! That would be hilarious if he ever found out(Hi paper boy if you already know/ever look at this!)

A few days ago at a fair thing, I almost could promise I saw Will Mosely serving people food. I was staring at him with my mouth open and my eyes filled with shock, I am guessing so anyways, and he was staring back at me like I was an idiot ROFL.

So funny. I practically stalked him(well, kept an eye out for him) the rest of the day *whistles innocently*. J/K!

(I saw him a few more times that day - never did make up my mind if he WAS Will or not LOL! ;). :p!)

One of the rules of the fan club should be that none shall ever know his name. Not even the first letter! He should be referred to as (and only as) Paperboy!

Last edited:
I think you can even call this the celeb lookalike fanthread. No, really. There's a boy on my school who looks a lot like Zac Efron. He has the same hair, he plays basket, he is even more good-looking (I bet he doesn't sing tho) and, most of all, he's a total jerk. Like, totally. lol

Wow, we've got lots of new members! :D I'm getting really anxious to see him, lol!

As VP of THE Paperboy Fan Club, I second the suggestion made by our President, QA48, that he should be known as only THE PAPERBOY. :D

Back