CharnTim III

Mods? Evil? Never! :D

*eats sweater* it's far too hot... not outside, outside it's a blizzard. but inside it's hot.

or... was a blizzard. now it's just like being snowed in :D

RF .... *sigh*

By the way, this thread is CharnTim III. That was a link to the old thread. ;)

*Puts on 'A Narnia Lullaby' from the Narnia Soundtrack*

Now go to sleep dear one.

*hands her a metal bar*

You can chew on that while you sleep.:p

seldom have my feet carried me here, and now that i have strayed here, 'tis clear to me why one should be careful where one's feet carry one. for 'tis a fearsome thread that my mind cannot comprehend. not even can i take in all of its fearsomeness. but though it may cost my life, i cannot keep my poor self from doing this.

*takes metal bar and covers it in icing*

Derny, at the end of the second thread you have "Charn Tim II" and its a link to this thread...thats why I said that.

Lucy, if you're responsible then I'm a nice person. And we all know thats not true.

*climbs in and sits on Lucy's lap* I'm driving! *hits the gas*

Oh dear. :eek: Thanks, I'll get that. :D

(It's quite confusing, jumping between threads and moving things around. Specially when their names are almost the same. *lol*)

seldom have my feet carried me here, and now that i have strayed here, 'tis clear to me why one should be careful where one's feet carry one. for 'tis a fearsome thread that my mind cannot comprehend. not even can i take in all of its fearsomeness. but though it may cost my life, i cannot keep my poor self from doing this.

*takes metal bar and covers it in icing*

*eats metal bar*

I think you need a bus Lucy, I take up like the entire back of the car...

Back