Narnia Movie Trivia

Hothir-Ethelnor said:
Isis Mussendon (I think I spelled that right.)

Question: What animal did the New Zealand government not allow into New Zealand for the filming?

Reindeer.

What was the reason?

Because the reindeer carried a desease that infects cattle but doesn't affect the reindeer. New Zealand has alot of cattle.

Question: What is one of the hardest things to work out in making movie armour?

Hothir-Ethelnor said:
Because the reindeer carried a desease that infects cattle but doesn't affect the reindeer. New Zealand has alot of cattle.

Question: What is one of the hardest things to work out in making movie armour?

How to stop the shiny metal from displaying the reflection of the crew and equipment.

Red and gold, yeah. :)

What was Tilda Swinton and her costume designer inspired by in New Zealand to create one of her outfits ( the costume she wore when she met Edmund)?

I don't know what the costume inspiration was but Weta workshop created the Armour.

Please answer the costume question now so that we don't leave a man...er...question behind. :)

uhhhh....the snow....wait...umm....the....trees..wait, that's stupid.....the sheep?......umm.....the traditional clothes you fin in New Zealand? Ummm....just take all of the answers! But it's on the tip of my tounge! :confused:

It was a frozen waterfall at Huka Falls in New Zealand that inspired the unique dress.

From which animated film by Andrew Adamson did many of the crew for Narnia help with?

NightMystic said:
It was a frozen waterfall at Huka Falls in New Zealand that inspired the unique dress.

From which animated film by Andrew Adamson did many of the crew for Narnia help with?

Was it Shrek or Shrek 2?

Shrek 2 LM. Great!!!

When asked who would she eat first if she found herself on a deserted island starving to death, what did Georgie Henley reply?

Last edited:
She said she would...eat her sister!!!!! LOLOLOL

Howard Berger was in charge of the creation of the creatures of Narnia. Who was his favorite bad guy?

General Otmin the Minotaur.

What souvenier from the film did Georgie Hensley want to take home with her?

A talking hawk or eagle

Next: While the wolf captain is known in the film, and in some editions of the book, as Maugrim, what other name has the same character been known by in other editions of the book?

This is The Narnia movie trivia page where people answer the last question then post a new question about the Narnia film, (or that's how it is supposed to go)

It goes on and on with people answering and asking questions almost like a game, usually you are supposed to answer without looking the answer up anywhere, but since we have no way of monitering that we just have fun. :)

Welcome to Narniafans I hope you like it here.

Back