Bring Back the Duffers! (Please Do Not Delete)

You know I refute these claims. We are starting to hand out the title duffer to any person who posts more than 3 times a day (bit like high grades in GCSE examinations!). This is NOT duffering. True duffering cannot be expressed. It is an innate, unteachable, unlearnable skill that I envy those who have it.

I don't believe we have had any new true Duffers, since the golden age of BC and Holyboy.

I think it's the fine distinction between "duffering" and "spamming" that WHB is trying to show. Problem is, one doesn't what to make anyone feel bad...:(. I would advise that anyone who really wants to be a duffer, take a look at HB's FAQ on duffering (there's a link in his sig). :D

waterhogboy said:
I don't believe we have had any new true Duffers, since the golden age of BC and Holyboy.

I'm a golden age? Really? Cooooooooooooool

Now I want my gold

(wait, you say I don't get any gold? WHY DO THEY CALL ITA GOLDEN AGE IF I DON'T GET ANY GOLD? WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT?!?! *listens intently**starts dozing off* is there a shorter version to this story? *feels ignored**falls asleep**snores**"Need to kill Specter"**wakes up**wonders when this will end...*)

After talking to my people, I have realized that I do not get any gold. I retrack my request. You saw nothing...

Oh-ho...but we do. Now, when WHB finds out the true ignorence of the Chief Duffer, he will retract his statement, and when Specter finds out about your wish to kill him, he will ban you, and then a mob will probably form, which will drive you out of wherever you then live... :p then everyone will relize that all this was first predicted long ago, by...HB!!! Then they will hail you as a prophet, and stuff you inside Fred the Box, and stuff Fred the Box inside the Shiny Trash Can, and thus hold you in high honor; calling you the "Turkducken". :D :D :p

Last edited:
black cloak said:
huh what is wrong with dragon gold since i am a dragon

You see, the dragon gold is poisoness, so when you gave it to Rambo and Rocky as a gift, they kind of died. Again.

You really have to protect Those two, because I keep KILLING THEM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Well, ya know, I was watching TV and I saw this lawn gnome with a cape on and it reminded me to come on this website…”

“…My chair suffers under the weight of opression!”

“The cat food can ‘click-click’ noise is like the ice cream truck bell of the cat world.”

“…Why do my fish keep trying to eat the plastic palm tree…?”

BEWARE THE FOOTY PAJAMAS! THEY’LL EAT YOUR TOES

Don’t look now, the kiwis will eat your soul with their cheese plushies of doom! Beware the shoelace!

Don’t look now; the fruit bats will slay your soul with their rolls of duct tape of doom! Beware the elongated ostrich! :D :D :D :D

JadisIceQueen said:
“Well, ya know, I was watching TV and I saw this lawn gnome with a cape on and it reminded me to come on this website…”

“…My chair suffers under the weight of opression!”

“The cat food can ‘click-click’ noise is like the ice cream truck bell of the cat world.”

“…Why do my fish keep trying to eat the plastic palm tree…?”

BEWARE THE FOOTY PAJAMAS! THEY’LL EAT YOUR TOES

Don’t look now, the kiwis will eat your soul with their cheese plushies of doom! Beware the shoelace!

Don’t look now; the fruit bats will slay your soul with their rolls of duct tape of doom! Beware the elongated ostrich! :D :D :D :D

...wow.... I laughed so hard at all of that.. it was so pointless.

i dont understand the others that live in fish tanks does anybody have ny idea !!!!!

i seen a pink tree!!!!!!
and a blue monkey (momma said blue monkeys r sad)!!!!!

anyways duffers i sure am glad im not a duffer!!!!!!!

Back