"Least Favorite" Thread

hmm.. I do not really have a least favorite music genre. Although i do not like rap that much. But it's ok. So, yeah, thats my least favorite.

Least favorite fallacies?

hmm.. I do not really have a least favorite music genre. Although i do not like rap that much. But it's ok. So, yeah, thats my least favorite.

Least favorite fallacies?

Ummm... What is that? *looks it up* is non-believers one? 'Cause that's a definite one for me.

Least favorite... Least favorite... Breed of dog?

Rottweiler. For obvious reasons. Although greyhounds are awfully ugly, and so are poodles.

Least favorite thing about the LotR movies?

The only major thing to dislike in LOTR is that they are way to short!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Well, I guess if I did pick something this would be it. I thought a bit over done was the Aragorn/Arwen scenes.

Least favorite flavored coffee?

I would say most kinds. Cause with the flavoring it seems to always take away from the coffee. And I grew up in a coffee shop and my dad never sold flavored coffee. So that may also be another reason.

Least favorite type of duck? :p

Of the ones I've seen--probably Two Gentlemen of Verona. At least in the performance I saw, it was hard to follow.

The performance of Othello was amazing, but horrific. I think everyone left the theater traumatized.

Least favorite heroic figure?

Back