which wardrobe did you use to find us?[Merged]

Well my little brother (Olorin the Wise - a lot of people know that by now... ;) ) Found this place, and he told me. I came on and lurked here for weeks...I was on more than he was, even though he had an account! He even posted a poem of mine. :p He kept telling me I should get an account, and finally I did. This place is ADDICTIVE!!!

I got here searching Anna Popplewell, and I got the printable version. Then I thought the printable version looked better than all the clutter with the signatures and avatars :)

Anyone who knows me will laugh:
I found this site by searching for 'writing forums'. :rolleyes: :p
My dad wouldnt let me register so i lurked around for a few months; checking things out, and pretty much reading every single story in the PWC. When i finally did get to register, i practically exploded :p

I also found it via google. I did some lurking before registering, but not a ton. I kept finding things I wanted to respond to.

My friend anna.the.gentle found it by typing "narnia". Eventually, she got hooked and told me! I wouldn't register at all! It took her about 1-2 months until she finally convinced me to join. So I joined. She kept on reminding me to post sometime. Eventually, I just ignored my account until I started by graphics thread, I started posting for real :p

Back