Upcoming Films that you want to see

There are quite a few movies coming up that I'd like to see - many of the ones mentioned here and others - But one of the ones that intrigued me is a movie called "Saving Mr. Banks"

Basically it's the story of how Walt Disney made the movie Mary Poppins and how difficult it was for him to secure the rights from P.L. Travers. From what I understand it delves a lot into P.L. Travers' life and her dealings with Disney. As and admirer of Walt's it struck me as a movie that might be interesting. Plus it was filmed partially in Disneyland! ;) Oh and it stars Emma Thompson as P.L. Travers and Tom Hanks as Walt Disney...

Sure, they might just be making it for the Oscars' sake, but still....:cool:

I'm still excited to see The Lone Ranger, despite all the negative reviews. I'm pretty sure The Hobbit was treated the same way by critics, and yet it earned over $1 billion in the box office. What do critics know? :rolleyes:

I like how The Lone Ranger looks. I also want to see Despicable ME 2, the 2nd part of The Hobbit and Catching Fire. Those are all of the movies I can think of at the moment.

I want to see Despicable Me 2. The first one was so cute! My husband wants to see Long Ranger so that may be a 4th of July weekend thing for us.

I want to see Despicable Me 2. The first one was so cute! My husband wants to see Long Ranger so that may be a 4th of July weekend thing for us.

I never even saw the first one. Not a fan of movies that are rated for 'rude humor' primarily.

Looks like it'll be at least a week before I get to see Lone Ranger. I'm aggravated that life keeps getting in the way of doing something like seeing a movie...but I guess that's life. Anyway, I want to see what the PluggedIn review says before I take my parents. Sometimes, their opinion makes me second guess whether or not I really think the movie is worth that $8 ticket.

Catching Fire and Desolation of Smaug top my list at the moment.

Followed closely by Thor 2. I told my sister that I might have to skip on Thor to see Catching Fire, and her response was, "Oh heck no! Can't skip Thor!"

^ Those (I didn't know that there's going to be a Conjuring 2!) plus The Maze Runner. I also want to see Guardians of the Galaxy but I'm pretty sure it's no longer in cinemas. :p

The one movie I will for sure see at the cinemas is Dumb and Dumber To, and maybe the Hobbit. As for Dumb and Dumber; this is a 20 year sequel that has anticipation written all over it. I know Carrey and Daniels easily slipped back into their roles. I'm just hoping the Farrely Bros get it right. Early screenings have been good though!:)

The one movie I will for sure see at the cinemas is Dumb and Dumber To, and maybe the Hobbit. As for Dumb and Dumber; this is a 20 year sequel that has anticipation written all over it. I know Carrey and Daniels easily slipped back into their roles. I'm just hoping the Farrely Bros get it right. Early screenings have been good though!:)

That's one of the movies I am eagerly anticipating. I got to meet Jim Carrey when I graduated from college in May, because he was the commencement speaker at graduation. He was so nice, down to earth and brilliantly funny.

The Hobbit, for sure. I also would like to watch Interstellar. So far Interstellar looks good so I hope it's not another one of those "eeviiiiill corporations killing the environment" political trash.

I want to see part 3 of The Hobbit :)

i hope this year me & my dad can afford to see The Hobbit The Battle Of the 5 Armies that's the only movie that we can probably afford to see at the theater this year :)

That's one of the movies I am eagerly anticipating. I got to meet Jim Carrey when I graduated from college in May, because he was the commencement speaker at graduation. He was so nice, down to earth and brilliantly funny.

That's cool bookworm. Not many people can say a celebrity spoke at they're graduation!:)

Well, I still haven't finished watching Interstellar! lol. I actually went to the theater to watch it but it was before going to a concert with my son. The problem was that we only had 2 1/2 hours to get to the concert, but the movie is 3 hours long!!!! So my son and I had to leave at the 2 hour mark in order to make it to the concert on time. So yeah, I still haven't finished watching it.

From what I did watch: There's a lot of science and scientific theories involved in the movie, especially theories related to relativity, time, gravity, and space travel. So if you are a science buff in these areas, go watch it.

Back