What happens if you put anti-aging cream on a baby?

No--the admission came as part of a stream-of-consciousness bit of reminiscing about his mother.

Some people should not be allowed to get sentimental in public.

But sometimes it's really nice when they do. For example, I was completely surrounded by fierce DLR the other day who were zeroing in on me, but then I just politely asked how their mothers were doing, and they broke down and began sobbing miserably to the last creature. I made my escape but later I packed a large box of tissues and sent it to their house, because I have a heart.

Freckles, the DLR-tamer. :rolleyes:

Naturally, I'm the only one who gets chased all over the world by the freaky things....

Excuse me; the freaky things are an acronym-ed group just like the DLR. They greatly prefer to go by the FTA (Freaky Things Alliance) and are constantly involved in hauntings, scary events, and dark alley meanderings all across our fair hemisphere. And in Australia. Actually, mostly in Australia. That place is terrifying.

Doesn't count, Australians are all basically criminals and can't be trusted to give an honest opinion.

Why don't we change the subject to Australian Rules Football instead? I'm so tired of talking about Australian Rules Football. While we're at it, I told my elderly neighbour that I needed a new muffler for my car, so she knitted it one.

Back