Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four questions.

1. Your nephew is a wizard?
2. How did he get into Dark Magic?
3. Who did he kill to make the Horcrux?
4. Was it you?

If you're dead, don't feel obligated to respond.

I'm just so happy that you enumerated like a sane person! :)

And no, my nephew isn't a wizard. His frustration over not being able to build a real space shuttle is very real, and I haven't been able to get him anywhere near magic so far, either dark or otherwise.

Oh, right...you're the one who can't be killed....

So you made the Horcrux. Was it one of the times you dropped a whale on someone?

I did not make a horcrux. (This is not the DLR talking; it's truth, honor, and righteous anger.)

There are many more reasons for people to be immortal. Maybe I just didn't know I was an elf. Or maybe I'm not immortal after all and people just haven't tried hard enough to kill me.

Or maybe I shouldn't have said that last thing.

Don't punch her larynx with your Horcrux. With all she's eaten, her throat might be coated in basilisk venom.

Don't be so pessimistic. It might just as well be covered in pixie dust. I'll take the risk because YOLO except on this forum where YADALBAMACS (You Actually Die A Lot But Always Make A Comeback Somehow).

*punches GG's larynx*

*enchanting music begins to play*

That was not what I expected. Where is this music coming from? I must find the singer and offer up my life to them.

What the heck? Why would you punch GG?! She's my friend! :(:mad:

I am ordering the Telmarine secret service to protect GG from those who would desire to punch her.

I don't think GG's stomach falls under Telmarine police responsibility.

Also, I explained why I punched GG. It was a matter of pixie dust. I'm convinced anybody would have come to the same conclusion.

I would like to point out that pixie dust and basilisk venom are not mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, GG's throat is coated in both basilisk venom and pixie dust, as well as arsenic and yellow sugar sprinkles.

So... Do you think that different fictional worlds can co-exist in GG's stomach? Extraordinary! I could kill Cap'n Hook with the Sword of Gryffindor!

Back