• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
because the thread's ooooooooooooooooooooold....almost as old as hb himself.....which just proves how much of a child genius he is...being able to type like that at 2 years old. wow. :p

well, i didn't mean you, but yome to think about it...

lc = insane

insane = turning facts upside down in a pointless manner

turning facts upside down in a pointless manner + tdl = duffer

duffer = insane

toj = duffer

toj = insane

fishies = cool

so that's means you're insane too..
cause

if duffer= insand
and
mf = duffer
thenn
mf = insane!:eek:

:D

well, i didn't mean you, but come to think about it...

lc = insane

insane = turning facts upside down in a pointless manner

turning facts upside down in a pointless manner + tdl = duffer

duffer = insane

toj = duffer

toj = insane

fishies = cool
youuuuuuuu......:eek: -.-...I'M NOT INSANE!.....although...I did kiss the bread I made in public the other day........like...right in front of people I know public...heh.....>.>.....

youuuuuuuu......:eek: -.-...I'M NOT INSANE!.....although...I did kiss the bread I made in public the other day........like...right in front of people I know public...heh.....>.>.....

wow... who ate it? was the bread insane? did its genetic information change after you kissed it? was it the fishie bread? do fishies have teeth? where are the teeth? why am i here? what did you say?

wow... who ate it? was the bread insane? did its genetic information change after you kissed it? was it the fishie bread? do fishies have teeth? where are the teeth? why am i here? what did you say?

you're here to serve me.
i said you like pie (mplf)
no it wasn't fishie bread
yes fish do have teeth
they're in the mouth

:D

no one ate it...except me and my parents. the bread wasn't insane, the yeast died so it was zombie bread since nothing was exactly "living". there was no genetic change....at least nothing visual. and it wasn't the fishie bread! it was the grape bread. fishies have teeth..they're in the head. you're here because toj strapped you to your computer chair and your internet has a malfunction where it won't let you go anywhere but here and fb. I said I ate bread in the shape of grapes and pie (mplf).

pfft
fishies

this is so much better --->
emu.jpg

YAY FOR EMU

no one ate it...except me and my parents. the bread wasn't insane, the yeast died so it was zombie bread since nothing was exactly "living". there was no genetic change....at least nothing visual. and it wasn't the fishie bread! it was the grape bread. fishies have teeth..they're in the head. you're here because toj strapped you to your computer chair and your internet has a malfunction where it won't let you go anywhere but here and fb. I said I ate bread in the shape of grapes and pie (mplf).

aye, th64 spea2est the tr4th,,, aaaaaahhhh he3p 0y 2eyb6ard 5s crazy, 5t's typ5ng n40bers BY 5TSE3F!!! make it stop make it stop... oh. it stopped... :eek:
(i couldn't believe that just now... it really happens... *shudders* the numbers... the numbers... *stares*)

@toj: you know you don't have to prove you're insane anymore. we all know that. *pats emu's head* but you're very cute.

Back