Ask a Telmarine!

How wonderful are Telmarines?

• Total voters

Sopespian

Since I never seem to be properly represented in other threads :rolleyes:, I feel it is best to start my own thread. ;) Ask me anything - what it's like to be a Telmarine, how to extract juice from the Telmarberry, why I have declared a moratorium on killing Sushi, or how to deal with your niece's daughter's best friend's new hairdo that nobody likes but the best friend. I will reply to all questions (generally with a snarky answer;)), and thus I will be finally representing Telmarines fairly. So, ask away! :D

What will you do if I call you sweetie?

Kill you. Next question.

The Few
The Proud
The Telmarines

That's not a question. Don't you mods ever read? :rolleyes: NOW PUT MY POLL BACK THE WAY IT WAS! :mad: :rolleyes:

*Raises hand* How do you extract juice from a Telmarberry? For that matter, what's a Telmarberry?
A telmarberry is a berry grown in Telmar. (Wow, that was simple.;)) You extract its juice by throwing it at badgers' bared teeth.

Well played, badger.

Nor is that a question. What's going on here?

Is there or is there not a correct way to spell supercalifragilisticexpalidocious? If there is a correct way then how do you spell it?

From what I've heard it's supercalifragilisticexpialodocious. However, the true authority is Mary Poppins.

LBT, we don't have bad hygiene. It's just that compared to the extremely bad hygiene of badgers is so revolting that it warps everyone's brain, making one think we have bad hygiene.

Further, ES, your "tolerant" wording, "Hygienically challenged" traps you. Being "hygienically challenged" does not make one "hygienically deficient". Hygiene challenged us and we conceded to following its standards. IN ADDITION, you MISSPELLED "Hygienically"! That is against the rules for polls in my threads! You are hereby restricted from posting in this thread! (Like I can enforce that. :waldo: )

Last edited:
MissR,

Apparently the polls in this forum have a hard time counting. I think it's a reflection on the mods who edit them. :rolleyes:;)

BtW, you're still in trouble.:p

Have you ever run a fool-proof test on Sushi, or have you just assumed that he has fleas?

I ran a fool-proof test: the Telmarine flea-sniffer test. We place a badger on a blank piece of paper. If the paper turns brown, the badger's feet are dirty. If it turns blueish-pink, the nearest water buffalo has fleas.

Last edited:
Dear Telmarine,
Whattaya do for fun around here?
~A Person in need of the know.

I annoy, torment, and harass duffers. Not a lot of pay, but it's a living.:D

Tell us the truth. Do telmarines have dark hair, or are they blond? :confused:

Good question. Telmarines actually have dark hair, but some weird Clive Staples guy gave them blond hair in a certain book (which corruption we resented).;)

Back