Decorateing TDL for Harvest

shortangel

ok since TDL has become a little blah lately i thought i would decorate for the Harvest season, brings in a big pumpkin & carveing tools & starts cutting the top off & getting out the yucky stuff man that stuff stinks pulls out the stringy stuff & all the pumpkin seeds & goes into TDL's kichen & roasts them in the oven yumm yumm, brings in about 2 dozen already made caramel apples & big bowls of candy corns & then brings in cups of hot apple cider with cinnamon in it :) brings in straw & stuffs about 2 dozen scarecrows and puts them around TDL :) Happy Harvest everybody, enjoy

*brings hay bales and places them in the corners. Sticks paper scarecrows on top*

Attachments

• straw-bale_SIZES.jpg
    straw-bale_SIZES.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
  • scarecrow-clip-art-KTnqzzETq.jpg
    scarecrow-clip-art-KTnqzzETq.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 34
Mmmmm that hot apple cider with cinnamon smells so good!

Moves a couple bales around a table for making leaf print plates, which I will fire next week in a kiln after the clay has a chance to dry.

Attachments

• leaf print.jpg
    leaf print.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 34
  • leaf plate.jpg
    leaf plate.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 33
I love those plates! :D

harvest.jpg

ohhh how adorable drcorations :)

ohhh how adorable decorations that the 3 of you put into the Harvest decorations :) i'm glad you enjoyed the hot apple cider :)

*Brings in pumpkins to carve*

Geeky pumpkins are always in style regardless of whether Halloween is over or not.

I brought the black kitten. He's one of my babies, Padfoot.
I hardly think he's bad luck though.

Caspian: *giggles maniacally and sits on his tomato cannon* Nope, that's me.:p
Dorthy: Oh brother.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Padfoot and a pumpkin edited.jpg
    Padfoot and a pumpkin edited.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Handsome Padfoot.jpg
    Handsome Padfoot.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 25
With all those cats we can have a band! (Imagine these cats are black)

Attachments

• cat band.jpg
    cat band.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 22
Since people are bringing food, I guess I'll bring hot apple cider and I'll bake a turkey for main course or just to make sandwiches!

ohhh yummy a relish plate :) thanks benisse :)

ohhh yummy a relish plate, thanks benisse :) i wonder if i should prepare a commuanity Thanksgiving for dinner for TDL next week??

*brings in wreath of autumn leaves and mugs of hot chocolate for everyone*

Two of my favorite things about colder weather!
Also chocolate chip pumpkin bread. I love me some chocolate chip pumpkin bread. :)

thank you for the wreaths & mugs of hot chocolate Lady Of Narnia

thank you for the wreaths & mugs of hot chocolate Lady Of Narnia, Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

Back