Skandar Keynes in Henty Audio Drama

MissReepicheep

Pandawan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Last night, when I was in the kitchen for something, I saw my Mom's iPad on the table. It was open to a web page about an audio production of "In Freedom's Cause," my sister's favorite Henty book. (For the non-homeschool crowd: G.A. Henty was a famous boy's author in the late 1880s, and wrote historical fiction adventures.)

A display over the embedded YouTube video showed that Billy Boyd starred in this production. I got really excited, and when my mom came back downstairs, I told her that he was Pippin in Lord of the Rings. She showed me a picture of the cast, but since she was pointing out a Downton Abbey actress, I somehow completely missed the fact that there was another familiar face for me.

Mom showed me the promotional video, and I calmly watched it until Skandar Keynes appeared on screen. "OH MY WORD THAT'S EDMUND!" I cried, completely blindsided. It was a fun surprise, and makes me even more excited to listen to this audio drama. When I went to bed last night, I knew I'd be getting on TDL in short order to share the news. We haven't had news in some time about the Narnia stars, and this is a fun surprise.

Here is a link to the website.

Thanks for sharing! An Edmund GIF set showed up on my tumblr feed the other day and I started wondering what the Narnia cast had been up to lately. It's a shame they didn't feature Skandar more in the video, especially since they highlighted his role at the very end.

Back