Forum Issues

Just take advantage of these issues. COUNT the times you have to press the reload or refresh button and see if you can break your own record :D

My old record a while back was 125 times before the server allowed me back in but lately the server is not that busy to make me break my own record :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The server is making progres! We are not kicked off yet! I don't believe the server is too busy. It is silently watching VotDT and doesn't want us to know :p
LOL! I like both these posts.

And even more I like seeing you here Vanessa! :)
Blessings.

yep had the same problem, i think the site needs a guardian angel :)

yep i've been haveing the same issue of the server is too busy so i'm coming to stand guard over it because it needs a guardian angel, gets out her sword and shows her preety wings and stands guard over spector's site :)

Just take advantage of these issues. COUNT the times you have to press the reload or refresh button and see if you can break your own record :D

My old record a while back was 125 times before the server allowed me back in but lately the server is not that busy to make me break my own record :D

Ooooh I used to do that too, if I'd done it recently I would have got up to like 200 :rolleyes:

Hey, I had a little problem early tonight. It said that the site was forbidden or something and that I could nOt fet on. Did anyone else have this problem? I know it was not my Internet cause I got on to facebook and gmail fine afterwords.... Just thought y'all should know. :)

Hey, I had a little problem early tonight. It said that the site was forbidden or something and that I could nOt fet on. Did anyone else have this problem? I know it was not my Internet cause I got on to facebook and gmail fine afterwords.... Just thought y'all should know. :)
It's been known to do that too. Don't worry, no one has kicked you out... yet lol! Just try again later!:)

Okay, so it does that every now and then? Thanks, I got really freaked out! :) o thought I may not be able to get on ever again or something and I love this forum. I checked it later though and it obviously worked. :) YAY

Okay, so it does that every now and then? Thanks, I got really freaked out! :) o thought I may not be able to get on ever again or something and I love this forum. I checked it later though and it obviously worked. :) YAY
Same here. :p I was like, 'Oh no! Have I been banned or something?! What in the world did I do?!'

For months, I've always had two notifications, regardless how many times I viewed them. But I just deleted the messages, and now I have zero! *dances happily*

Hey, good for you! I guess you just had to get kicked out often enough for the notices to reset themselves. I had that same problem for a long while, too.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've been having TONS of trouble getting into the forum at all times of the day, every day. In fact, if this message is posted it'll be amazing because every other time I come on, it gives me the "server is too busy" message when I know that the times I get on aren't peak forum times.

Anybody else having the same issues, and if so what can be done about it?

That's what happens to me too! I got stuck for 3 days!:eek:

Now my problems are manifesting themselves in "double post" messages. I swear I only click the submit post button once, and it tells me to wait 30 seconds before posting again!

Now my problems are manifesting themselves in "double post" messages. I swear I only click the submit post button once, and it tells me to wait 30 seconds before posting again!

THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i know that I am not the only one who has been having that problem.. :rolleyes: I hope that is fixable...

Back