What are you reading II

Re-reading The Hunger Games! (Big surprise, right? :p) After I finish, I plan on starting Water for Elephants.

The following comprise my "queue" (which is growing pretty much daily):
-All John Green books (except Paper Towns and The Fault in Our Stars, which I already read)
-Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights (I love the Bronte sisters ♥)
-Francis Chan's Crazy Love and Forgotten God
-A Long Way Gone (recommended to me by a teacher I've never actually had)
-Crunchy Cons (a non-fiction book about different type of conservatism. This page sorta explains it, but I don't know how good of a job it does because I haven't read the book yet.)

Currently reading:

Hitler Youth by Michael Kater
Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
Black by Tedd Dekker
Re-reading C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters

and also reading through the C.S. Lewis Bible!

for the next 2 weeks these books

for the next 2 weeks these books

the world of herbs & spices author othero books

herbs how to select, grow & enjoy

Gifts from your Garden

Medeith's book of bible lists

the book of bible manners & customs

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling

Fantastic book and series. I love your Mockingjay avatar. The Hunger Games rules! I'm re-reading the triology now. I just finished The Hunger Games, and I am now going to re-read Catching Fire. After I finish reading them again, I'm going to re-read The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

I just finished The Lord of the Rings (4th re-read). Wow, the last few pages remain one of my favorite pieces of prose ever written.

Currently reading Church History in Plain Language by Bruce Shelley and A Preface to Paradise Lost by C.S. Lewis.

The Hunger Games (2008) by Suzanne Collins...only got it yesterday, but I'm only to chapter 5. :( only. Hoping for some free time this week so I can finish it!

Back