If I Were a Mod (The Power of Blue)

Dear Miss Freckles,

Nonsense. Of course the ship was going to Egypt. That isn't the point. The point is, Eutychus wasn't going to Egypt. So why should he want to know about it? He's acting more Athenian by the day. My great-aunt was from Sparta, and she always said that single-minded fortitude was the most important thing. The Athenians spaced out and asked impractical questions, all day. It's no wonder that ridiculous Paul has gone there. He hung around asking questions, probably. An absolute waste of time.

Sincerely,
Eutychus's mother

I'm no longer concerned about forming an emotional attachment to this story at all. She seems like a terrible mother. I do hope Eutychus went with Paul.

Dear Miss Freckles,

Actually, since I've got a second chance at life, I'm stowing away on one of the Egyptian ships. Shh. Don't tell Mother.

Sincerely,
Eutychus

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, unless your mother threatens to have me sacrificed to some scary Egyptian deity. But she wouldn't suspect you to have told me about your plans anyway, because that would be such a dumb idea. Possibly even more dumber than falling asleep next to an open window.

Dear Miss Freckles,

I would never sacrifice you to an Egyptian deity. I was raised a Greek, and I have tried to raise my son the same way. Obviously I have failed. However, if I were to sacrifice you, I would copy Agamemnon and sacrifice you to Artemis according to the traditional manner. Egyptian deities are foreign. Foreigners are inappropriate and irritating. Also, foreigners ask questions. They are worse than philosophers.

Sincerely,
Eutychus's mother

Last edited:
Dear Glenburne,

I have never visited Egypt. I am a panda, so my sphere of influence has been limited to mountainous areas in China.

- D

Dear Ms. Reepicheep,

I am a Satyr, and as such have also never visited Egypt. What is odder is that I have never visited Greece, either. I'm a Narnian, through and through.

Insincerely,
-WarriorSatyr

Dear GG,

There really ought to be a "threaten the person above you" thread. But that sounds like a terribly unmodly thing to wish for. And, unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I already know how you would respond to a threat.

Sincerely,
Glen

P.S. If you want to blame someone for the notes, blame it on Benisse. She's the one who popped in to mention the auto-defenestration of Eutychus, and things went downhill from there. Also, Benisse is usually never guilty of anything, so it will be fun to point fingers at her for once.

Last edited:
Dear Glen,

I swear upon all the Cheeze Whiz, if you don't stop with this infernal note-writing, Imma go medieval all up on somebody.

Haha. I knew I couldn't write that with a straight face. I wouldn't hurt anyone. I'm practically a teddy bear. I'm like the white Ron Funches.

Now there's a fun mental image.

Many regards,

Mike

You can just refuse to reply in notes, Sopes. Revolution is easier than you think.

On second thought, that's probably not a good thing to say to a Telmarine.

creatively,
because
it
could
make
Freckles
do
strange
things.
Stranger,
that
is,
than
usual.
Also
note
that
revolution
is
easy,
but
avoiding
being
killed
in
the
aftermath
is
not.

Last edited:
auto-somno-defenestration

o.0

-.o

-.-

A
aa
uuu
gggg
hhhhh
hhhhhh
hhhhhh
hhhhh
hhhh
hhh
hh
h
!

x.x

0.0??

It will please you to hear that on seeing your suspicious posts, I immediately highlighted them.

Right now, I can't think of any strange things to do. Except going to bed at eight in the evening, but even that isn't strange to anyone under the age of 7 and above the age of 25.

You
should
automatically
highlight
everything
in
Dufferland.
WS
missed
invisible
text
last
week....
There
seems
to
be
a
fine
line
between
being
too
obvious
in
posting
invisible
text,
and
not
being
obvious
enough.

It wasn't in my signature....

I am, however, much too lazy to go back and find which thread I posted the text in, especially since the internet here has apparently been having mood swings.

Internet: *snarls* I am completely normal, thank you! I always am like this, and if you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention. Or, maybe you just don't care. *dissolves into sobs*

Back