What are you reading II

The one by Matt Stover? I own that one! That's one of the best Star Wars novels I've ever read. It manages to redeem Anakin and Padme's relationship a little bit.

Yes it is! I'm only into I think chapter 3 or 4, but it's really really good. I think so far it's my favorite of the 6 novelizations. I enjoy reading the books from the SW universe. They give so much depth to what we see on screen. 6 films plus an animated series just isn't quite enough (much as I love RotS, the original trilogy, and Clone Wars).

I'm doing a re-read of the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I'm on the sixth book in the series "The Long Winter". I finished readong her true unedoted accounts of life on thw prairie(Pioneer Girl) before hand. It's fascinating to read the foctionalized accounts with the real one's and enjoy the treasures that both the book series and. Biogeaphy are

Finished Episode III (a great read, I think), and am now reading Legacy of the Jedi by Jude Watson. Not a fan of it so far. It's too choppy, which is his style from what I've read of him.

Im currently reading. The Vampire Book The Encyclopedia third edition by J.Gordon Melton, Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist, The new annotated Dracula from 2008 and The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black.

here are some of the books that i'm hoping to acomplish reading this week :)

Passion & Purity learning to bring your love life under Christ's control - author elisabeth elliot, just so everyone knows this is not a legalistic book of do's & don'ts,

Fit For My King His Princess Diet Plan & Devotional - author sheri rose shepherd

Finished Legacy of the Jedi, only because I was on about week 7 of reading it and wanted to get it done. I don't recommend it. Jude Watson's style is far too choppy for my taste.

I'm over halfway through "Unbroken" by Laura hillenbrand. Not for the faint of heart, but the movie was so shallow I wanted to read the book it was based on.

Finished Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Charlotte's Web. Waiting on my next book, I need to borrow it.

Just recently read, "Against All Odds" by Chuck Norris; interesting but very short read.

I don't know what I'll read next. I downloaded a bunch of cheap and free e-books on my Kindle, but I haven't had any time to read them!

Back