Because Rose is just IRRITATING LIKE THAT! You think you like her,but there's some sort of annoying after flavour.
We bought a Doctor Who insider magazine today. I'm now pasting all the pages to my wall...I'm a nerd:p

EDIT: I've been making Owl City/doctor who mashups lately(as you can see by my new banner) should I post them all or would it be boring?

Post them all. I love it. :D

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to implode from the awesomeness! My sister emailed me the link, and I was absolutely speechless.

Some of you may know that I was a huge little pony fan when I was younger, so... :rolleyes: And apparently there is such a thing as a male little pony after all! :D

EDIT: Ooh! Look at this too!

Last edited:
Post them all. I love it. :D

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to implode from the awesomeness! My sister emailed me the link, and I was absolutely speechless.

Some of you may know that I was a huge little pony fan when I was younger, so... :rolleyes: And apparently there is such a thing as a male little pony after all! :D

EDIT: Ooh! Look at this too!

ACK! I MUST BUY THAT!!!!!!!
"I'm a pony now. Ponies are cool." to CUTE! i was squeeeeeeeeaaaaaling over it.
Without spoilers, the Doctor's Wife has to be one of my favorite episodes of DW, period. Definitely my favorite of the new season.

well DUH! GAIMAN WROTE IT!!!!:D
#epic

Rose,always bring a banana to a party....Bananas are GOOD!
fireplace-doctor-drunk-droid.jpg

I just watched it too! First "comical" one so far. It was so good!
The TARDIS as lady,what a brilliant Idea. Gaiman is a genius.
My favorite line is when amy says: "okay,did you wish really really hard?"
doctor: "wha? oh. SHUT UP!":D:D:D

"Bunkbeds are cool! A bed... with a ladder! You can't beat that!" :D When I was little it was my life dream to have a bunkbed.

Anyway, I really liked this episode. :D But they killed Rory again! :rolleyes:

"Bunkbeds are cool! A bed... with a ladder! You can't beat that!" :D When I was little it was my life dream to have a bunkbed.

Anyway, I really liked this episode. :D But they killed Rory again! :rolleyes:

The doctor has such a whimsy view on things:p He'd of liked our bunk beds. they were dangerous and mattresses had the cosmos on them.

WHY DO they keep killing him? the whole: kill amy! hate amy! die amy! thing might clue us in later,or not. it was scary

"I think you called me.... sexy?"
"Only when we're alone!"
"...We are alone."
"Oh... Well come on then, Sexy."

Omigoodess. The banter between the pair of them was brilliant. The fact that really, when all the companions are gone or moved on or whatever he always, always has the Tardis. She is ALWAYS there for him.

"I think you called me.... sexy?"
"Only when we're alone!"
"...We are alone."
"Oh... Well come on then, Sexy."

Omigoodess. The banter between the pair of them was brilliant. The fact that really, when all the companions are gone or moved on or whatever he always, always has the Tardis. She is ALWAYS there for him.
Yes, that was a huge surprise in the storyline. :D I thought it was great how they pulled it off. I never thought of the TARDIS as a 'she', however. :p

Yes, that was a huge surprise in the storyline. :D I thought it was great how they pulled it off. I never thought of the TARDIS as a 'she', however. :p

I did. I swear Nine or Ten referred to the TARDIS as a she at least once or at least as gorgeous or beautiful or something that made me feel they were anthropomorphic-ing the TARDIS as female. *shrug*

I did. I swear Nine or Ten referred to the TARDIS as a she at least once or at least as gorgeous or beautiful or something that made me feel they were anthropomorphic-ing the TARDIS as female. *shrug*
Hmm, that does sound vaguely familiar. But I haven't seen much from either of those incarnations. But now that you mention it, I do think if someone had asked me I would have said the TARDIS was a female. After all, most any ship or aircraft would be referred to as a 'she'. I guess it was just her being a literal woman that freaked me out. xD

The TARDIS was referred to as female... I can't remember the episodes. I might have to go through my collection and watch them one by one until I find it. Either that or watch BBC America, there's Doctor Who on every afternoon at 5 I think.

Oh, and I liked how she told him he's always "bringing in strays"! lolz!

I really REALLY enjoyed the TARDIS as a human. I always played that it could talk anyway:p
She rather looked like Bellatrix lestrange from Harry Potter did she not?

I loved this episode.

That said, I don't think River killed the Doctor. I really don't. Steven Moffat has been great at leading people down the primrose path far too often. He's getting us to buy in to various things, and then switching it around (the two doctors, last season, for example.)

I just don't think she did that. I think she did something worse. I think she brought the timelords back or something.

The problem is, we're seeing this in chronological order from the Doctor's perspective. We've already seen River Song die, remember?

Precisely. Whatever River's done, every time we see her, she's ALREADY done it. If it were something like bringing the Timelord's back the world would already be feeling the effects.

All we know is she killed 'a good man' the title for the last episode before the season break is 'a good man goes to war' - There is no coincidence for the name, I'm sure. This will be when River kills someone. But I'm convinced it's not the Doctor - besides, there's still another half a season in the fall.

Back