Your Current Mood VI

Bethany dear, I believe that caffeine takes at least as much OUT of you as it puts INTO you. I survived submarine duty without coffee; I urge you to consider placing more reliance on healthier, more natural things.

Been praying for you, Bethany! Hang in there.

I am feeling relieved that my second set of blood tests this month is over.. I hate those things. And also excited for my dance performance this evening!

Bethany dear, I believe that caffeine takes at least as much OUT of you as it puts INTO you. I survived submarine duty without coffee; I urge you to consider placing more reliance on healthier, more natural things.

haha, I'd had too much coffee and nothing at all to eat but it's the next day now and I've slept so I feel better.

Been praying for you, Bethany! Hang in there.

I am feeling relieved that my second set of blood tests this month is over.. I hate those things. And also excited for my dance performance this evening!

Thanks....and blood tests sound miserable I hope you're doing ok.

Current mood: groggy because I over-slept and busy because I need to work on this Huck Finn essay

The blood test was for our insurance company, so yeah, everything's fine. But it wasn't fun!

I'm feeling tired, but happy. The dance performance went off without a hitch, and we were a hit! :)

The blood test was for our insurance company, so yeah, everything's fine. But it wasn't fun!

I'm feeling tired, but happy. The dance performance went off without a hitch, and we were a hit! :)
good good good! :D

Our duck is finally starting to get broody! Those poor neglected eggs! *feeling hopeful*

Stressed but this ale takes the edge off my angst. It's trappist ale and it tastes like cloves and it's worth the price though I won't buy it often 'cause it's expensive.

I feel a bit better because I have a rough draft of one of my long essays done.

also, it's cool because I got my cap and gown for graduation! :)

Last edited:
confused... There are these girls I have known since childhood. They are all really nice. But, it confuses me when I see them posting pictures of getting together all the time and never inviting me. I can't help but wonder what is so annoying about myself as I am trying to not let it hurt me.

I truly empathise with everyone who said they're dealing with stress/depression because I've been experiencing the same thing of late.

confused... There are these girls I have known since childhood. They are all really nice. But, it confuses me when I see them posting pictures of getting together all the time and never inviting me. I can't help but wonder what is so annoying about myself as I am trying to not let it hurt me.

I understand that feeling.. Most of the time I've found in the situations that happened to me it was just an oversight on their part (or I was over thinking things). Not an intentional one, but it is still a confusing and sometimes hurtful thing to deal with. I sympathize with you, Fernie.

I am feeling frustrated. My creative muse likes to leave me right when I want to be creative, and it is starting to get very annoying.

Pretty happy. I got a "Make your own Sonic Screwdriver" kit from Barnes and Noble and played around with it until I made a Sonic I liked.:D
I have to share this with my cousin, because she funded it, but she can make her own sonic when she comes.:p

Back