Introduction Thread II

Each major section, such as The Socratic Club, has a "New Thread" button in a corner of its queue of existing threads. Once you click that, you get a regular post-composing screen in front of you; creating the post IS creating the new thread.

I feel like I have been neglecting my duties as part of the Unofficial NF greeting team. Maybe I will start getting back on here more myself and greet the New people.

Well, I feel that perhaps I should reintroduce myself...

I joined a few months ago, but I don't think I really posted much. Anyways, I'm Laeriel and I really don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'll probably figure out at some point. :p I've never actually read the Narnia books, but I've listened to the Focus on the Family dramatized audio books, which is practically the Narnia books being read. I've seen all the movies, but I was very disappointed with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is my favorite Narnia movie. :) I'm 15 as of today, I'm homeshcooled, I'm probably closer to the insane side of sanity, and I love the outdoors. I have seven siblings; three sisters and four brothers. I'm also a huge Ranger's Apprentice and LotR fan. :)

Well, I hope that wasn't to long. :p

See you guys around! :)

Welcome, Laeriel, nice to meet you! This is a really fun place :)

Also, I feel as though I need to reintroduce myself after my long hiatus... I'm Lady of Narnia, but most people call me LoN or Lonny or Alice. Any of those works just fine.
I was home schooled and now I'm getting ready to graduate from college next year. I love to dance, sing, read, draw, and spend time with my wonderful husband. Sometimes I write stories when I have time.
Hello again, everyone! :)
~ Lonny

Well, I feel that perhaps I should reintroduce myself...

I joined a few months ago, but I don't think I really posted much. Anyways, I'm Laeriel and I really don't know exactly what I'm doing, but I'll probably figure out at some point. :p I've never actually read the Narnia books, but I've listened to the Focus on the Family dramatized audio books, which is practically the Narnia books being read. I've seen all the movies, but I was very disappointed with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is my favorite Narnia movie. :) I'm 15 as of today, I'm homeshcooled, I'm probably closer to the insane side of sanity, and I love the outdoors. I have seven siblings; three sisters and four brothers. I'm also a huge Ranger's Apprentice and LotR fan.

Well, I hope that wasn't to long. :p

See you guys around! :)

Welcome! With all those interests, you are at home here since most of us here like the same things. Please post some more!

Welcome, Laeriel, nice to meet you! This is a really fun place :)

Also, I feel as though I need to reintroduce myself after my long hiatus... I'm Lady of Narnia, but most people call me LoN or Lonny or Alice. Any of those works just fine.
I was home schooled and now I'm getting ready to graduate from college next year. I love to dance, sing, read, draw, and spend time with my wonderful husband. Sometimes I write stories when I have time.
Hello again, everyone! :)
~ Lonny
Welcome back Lonny, we missed you!

Hello! I've introduced myself here once before, but that was five years ago, and I haven't shown up since.

My name is Dani! I'm a freshman at the University of Washington, and, like many of you were, it seems, I was also a former homeschooler.

I absolutely adored the Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger, but once I started getting into other things Narnia was kind of forgotten. However, I've been rereading the books lately, and rewatching the movies, which caused me to remember just how much I loved them! They really made me feel nostalgic, so I decided to trek back here to see if anyone was still around -- and it's good to see that there are plenty of you!

Other things I like besides Narnia are the Lord of the Rings, the Cornetto Trilogy, Disney, and Sherlock.

I guess that's just about it! So great to re-meet you all, and I hope to be more active in the future!

Hello! I've introduced myself here once before, but that was five years ago, and I haven't shown up since.

My name is Dani! I'm a freshman at the University of Washington, and, like many of you were, it seems, I was also a former homeschooler.

I absolutely adored the Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger, but once I started getting into other things Narnia was kind of forgotten. However, I've been rereading the books lately, and rewatching the movies, which caused me to remember just how much I loved them! They really made me feel nostalgic, so I decided to trek back here to see if anyone was still around -- and it's good to see that there are plenty of you!

Other things I like besides Narnia are the Lord of the Rings, the Cornetto Trilogy, Disney, and Sherlock.

I guess that's just about it! So great to re-meet you all, and I hope to be more active in the future!
Hello! Welcome to TDL! Sounds like you will fit right in! :)

Hello! You like a lot of stuff I like:D Welcome to the forums!!

Back