Hey, kool girls who like Jill Pole!: Let's talk about her! And scrubb for the boys...

Hey! I love Jill Pole, I think she a nice girl and I think Eustace had a great change in the voyage of THE DAWN TREADER. Jill is really smart and Eustace is so smart too, they are good friends... though Jill has not a good memory (she forgot the four signs but that doesn't matter)
Tell me what you like about her! and Scrubb!

vicky_jillpole said:
Hey! I love Jill Pole, I think she a nice girl and I think Eustace had a great change in the voyage of THE DAWN TREADER. Jill is really smart and Eustace is so smart too, they are good friends... though Jill has not a good memory (she forgot the four signs but that doesn't matter)
Tell me what you like about her! and Scrubb!
well i really want to play eustace.

Well, Jill is like his sister, Magic1, and nothing will happen between them both. You don't need to hate her, She's only a friend.

Office, if u want to write me it would be ok. I would like to know u, you want to play Eustace as I want to play Jill, so we could meet on each other... I shal try to go at the castings, will u?
write me back in "Private messages" if u want.. maybe we could get to be as friends as Pole and Scrubb!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
lol

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
And I really really want to be Jill. SO support Office and I...:) Who knows...maybe your talking to future stars...?
lol can I get your autographs so when your famus I can tell everyone I knew you two! :D

EFC 4ever said:
lol can I get your autographs so when your famus I can tell everyone I knew you two! :D
Not yet...:) When the time comes....
I don't really feel like giving out me personal information...:) for obvious reasons. :)

I took the a narnia persoanlity quizz and narniaweb.com
and I got Jill! Then I did it again..and I got eustace.....hehehe

But Jill Pole, is a wonderful charatcer..she is so helpful and brave in The Last Battle, as Eusatce is too..I cant wait to see Silver Chair..

We all must wait and trust... God is crazy!!!!! and he loves to do crazy things... maybe, if someone of us don't get to play Jill, we will get in a Highest way to our dreams.
But, anyway, now I WANT TO PLAY JILL.

Last edited:
uhhh...hullo..we are suppos to be talking about the chartacer Jill Pole..not if we wanna play her..........atcing soo not 4 me..and i would not evem make i, if I tried..just a stick in the sand.

Hey, girls, I want to play her but don't let your spirits down! If you want to be actresses, you will be and I think you will be the best, I really think. I was such a sad girl but God change my lfe and gave me hope and now I've got this dream of Play jill Pole... I ask to him if it wasn't his will, I would stop to want to play her... but I can't stop it! So, God has dreams with you and I know you will do your best even if you can't play Jill, but you will be the best in everything you do if God is with you... lol, I think I must go at church!!!!!!!!
LOL, LOL°!!!

vicky_jillpole said:
Hey, girls, I want to play her but don't let your spirits down! If you want to be actresses, you will be and I think you will be the best, I really think. I was such a sad girl but God change my lfe and gave me hope and now I've got this dream of Play jill Pole... I ask to him if it wasn't his will, I would stop to want to play her... but I can't stop it! So, God has dreams with you and I know you will do your best even if you can't play Jill, but you will be the best in everything you do if God is with you... lol, I think I must go at church!!!!!!!!
LOL, LOL°!!!

great story! :D i think it's true jeah....
and if you want something don't give up NEVER give up! :)

vicky_jillpole said:
Well, Jill is like his sister, Magic1, and nothing will happen between them both. You don't need to hate her, She's only a friend.

Office, if u want to write me it would be ok. I would like to know u, you want to play Eustace as I want to play Jill, so we could meet on each other... I shal try to go at the castings, will u?
write me back in "Private messages" if u want.. maybe we could get to be as friends as Pole and Scrubb!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
lol

me and office were chatting about how cool it would be if i got jill and he got scrubb...:)

Okay, well, what do you think Jill looks like? I think (I hope :D ) short brown hair blue eyes, thin, and a frown on her face...Thats how i imagine her :D

Back