Username Changes

I changed my name I was WilliamMoseleyLover#1 for those who don't know everyone had a WilliamMoseley so and so name and I wanted to be original I didn't see a johncena anything :)

I wanted to change my name to Elixir, but Specter said I've changed my name too many times...when I've only changed my name once, to make the S and the G to capitals. I know he might've been confused because of all the people requesting name changes....and I don't want to PM him because I don't want to be annoying, so I don't know what to do..:(

I was WilliamMoseleyLover#1 but I like my name now ~JohnCenaLover290~ and I don't think I am gonna change it unless it is necessary and I don't think it will be :)

I was, elashia_swan
Then I met the coolest guitarist, who inspired me to learn electric guitar (ultimately, I'm starting with classical) now I'm FENDER STRATOCASTER!!

i am thinking about changing my name again something to do with Kingdom Hearts maybe like Kairi something i love the name Kairi so that is why i want to use it in my name but yeah really anything Kingdom Hearts would be great . . . . . . so anybody got any ideas?

Back