Fave Last Battle character?

I really like Eustance. Like Ed, he grew into his own after DT...... Jill/Trinian tie for a close second....

Tis a shame the Pevensie's don't get a large role......

if they make LB, seeing Peter rebuke Tash and close the door will make me go misty eyed.....

and Susan.... poor Susan....... :(

KING TIRIAN!!!

Not only is he my favorite character in just TLB, but my overall favorite character.
He was the last King and was so dedicated to saving his Narnians and he did everything in his power to help them. He stuck true to the Real Aslan and not buying that fake stuff by Shift.
I really admired his loyalty and his overall character...uwaha...Tirian is awesome! XD

I think Lucy is my favorite character throughout the whole series. She's just so... pure of heart. I don't know how else to put it. Excepting Aslan and the Pevensies, and unique to The Last Battle, though, I'd probably have to say Emeth. There are a lot of great characters, but Emeth (whose name means "truth" in Hebrew... don't ya just love Lewis?) is probably my favorite.

Favorite character of The Last Battle? Hmm aside from Aslan probably Lucy and Jill. :D

Although I love all the good people in the Last Battle and its my favorite Narnia book, and aside from the Bible my favorite book.

Back