World Domination 4

Hello ocean. Well, keep trying, like you have for the past couple thousand years. We're still here, speaking Viking. And thank you for being so useful for raiding other countries. You're a darling.

Ocean: *begins warming ice caps*
Iceland: *ice caps melt* *land rises* *volcanos start spewing everywhere*
Ocean: *covers Iceland's beaches*
Iceland Tourist Bureau: We would like to announce that Reynisfjara Beach will be closed for the forseeable future. No one else will drown there. Most likely we will all die in a fiery flow of lava. You're welcome.

My whales are mutating into vicious, legged creatures that will soon be crawling up your beaches.

Where they will receive adequate training and fair pay as my invincible mutant whale army. I might even let them nibble on Greenland and Canada a little in their free time. I'm sure GG wouldn't mind.

My mutant whales will never serve you, you caused them to mutate, and it was quite painful. *mutant whales begin destroying Iceland's geothermal energy centers*

I object, geothermal energy centers cannot punch. They do not have arms. Also, the ocean does not keep psychologists on staff, because it does not have a staff.

My whales are mutating into vicious, legged creatures that will soon be crawling up your beaches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs back to New Zealand*

So... elephants, then?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs back to New Zealand*

It's OK, GG, they're basically elephants now. And you like elephants.

Um, whales are bigger than elephants. Much, much bigger.

Just thought I would point that out.

My whales are mutated, and it's your fault. So stop whining.

*fires more whales* *whales land in Hobbiton movie village* *whales make village their base of operations in New Zealand*

Back