What Web Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use on NarniaFans.com?

• Internet Explorer 6

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Internet Explorer 7

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
I'm trying to find out what web browser you are using to visit NarniaFans.com

If the majority is still on Internet Explorer 6, then I need to put more time into making it compatible. But if so, why? Why are you sticking with a browser with that many security holes?

There are four options that I recommend doing IMMEDIATELY if you're still using IE6. (You might need to educate your parents a bit, and show them that you're making things more secure for them and you.)

1) Upgrade to Internet Explorer 9, at the very least.

2) Mozilla Firefox (www.firefox.com)

3) Google Chrome (Search for it in Google)

4) Opera

And if you're desperate, use Safari. It's good, but it's not really meant to be used on a PC. If you're on a Mac, you probably use it, or have already switched to a more stable browser like Firefox.

FYI
IE6 has a solid blue "e"
IE7 has a blue "e" with a bright yellow swoosh on it

IE 7

If you are unsure what version of Internet Explorer you have, press the F1 Key and you'll know right away.

I know! I hate IE, it's terrible compared to other browers. I use Safari before I'd use IE. :p
I use Chrome (I just got it and trying it out), and firefox.

the only thing i hate about IE is that if you don't let the window finish loading and you exit out, it pops up with way too many windows and you have to shut down your computer. :rolleyes:

I've heard heard of Chrome...

I use Firefox...it's definitely the best, no doubt about it. I mean, there's nothing anybody could pick out that's wrong about it. I also use Safari at times, but I don't find that one as good.

I'm on a Mac, btw =D

I use Firefox...it's definitely the best, no doubt about it. I mean, there's nothing anybody could pick out that's wrong about it. I also use Safari at times, but I don't find that one as good.

I'm on a Mac, btw =D

HIGH FIVE!! I use a mac too and of coure firefox was the first browser I downloaded. Opera is also pretty good to be honest.

@Josh......and how does Chrome work? Is it anything good?

I use IE for photobucket since FireFox always crashes when I go on that site for some reason.

Aside from that I despise IE similarly to the way I despise stepping on someone's used gum...

FireFox is faster, more secure, more innovative, easier to use, and doesn't crash when I try to close tabs!!

So 99.99999999999% of the time I use FireFox, and IE if I HAVE HAVE to.

Internet Explorer 6.

I like it; it's fast and easy. :)
Though I have tried Firefox and Opera before--they're not too bad, but my dad prefers IE.

Back