Share a Pic! III

Here are some pictures I took!

gfhjkljhgfhjk.jpg

466387926347983.jpg

89765467897655556764.jpg

67676876677665332H.jpg

haha, that's not me though, that's my friend. she wanted me to do a photoshoot for her, ahaha, but thanks!
awesome pictures Llama-Llama-Duck=D

NO QUOTING!!!!!

[gone early 'cause a close friend of mine got scared about me putting my pic up so I'm saving her from a heart attack.]

yes, it's me, dressed up as.... um... something... I forget. giggle. my two friends were in the pic too but I cut them out for their privacy.

Last edited:
You all look lovely -- love that photo of Grace with the balloons! Llama and McFly, the photos you took were gorgeous, too. GV, I dunno about that hat ...

I loved Grace's gown picture, and Hannah's jester-hat picture. In-Love-With, if you hate your smile, you must hate charmingly pretty smiles. And McFly, you have a captivating look.

Last edited:
Grace, your beach is similar to the coastline in that part of California where Mary and I lived when I was studying Russian in Monterey: terrific for hiking and photography!

One of my favorite pleasures is to go to the beach, lay down, close my eyes and just listen to the waves break and the seagul cries for hours. I forget everything and it's just me and God with those beautiful sounds.

Grace's picture reminded me that I haven't done that in a long time and that made me sad. I have to do it again soon! Beautiful beach Grace!

Back