The Order of the Can III

Midnight Rider 13
Dernhelm 10
~Lava~ 7
Miss Freckles 6
Llama-Llama-Duck 3
Olórin the Wise 1

well this is clear evidence that it has power over you... although you would never admit it, of course...
there are not too few love stories that start off with the protagonists hating each other fiercely... :D

*offers more socks to the can*

no, it is clear eveidence that i hacve somplete control over it and it's followers.
and MF, the can DOES NOT CARE about you socks. it doesn't know that you offered it your socks! it does not even know that your worship it, niether does it care! trash cans don't have feelings!:p

*Glare of Death*
how many times do i have to tell you guys that the can does not think; it does not have feelings! it is like a rock. the can can not think anything through OR act on impulse! it's a TRASH CAN!!!:mad::p:p

I have a much better idea, guys. Since the Can is surrounded by a halo of golden light through which no one but faithful followers of the Can can pass, why don't we just let Abby delude herself and ignore her whenever she comes into this thread? Eh?

Well, I had been thinking... I mean, she just comes in and tries to convince us that "The Can doesn't have feelings!" and she really is never going to succeed in convincing us. And she knows it.

So.

Yeah.

:)p)

I have a much better idea, guys. Since the Can is surrounded by a halo of golden light through which no one but faithful followers of the Can can pass, why don't we just let Abby delude herself and ignore her whenever she comes into this thread? Eh?

what an amazing idea!! only you could have come up with that!!

:rolleyes:

*plays with magnifying glass and sets olorin's beard on fire*

*by accident*

Well, I had been thinking... I mean, she just comes in and tries to convince us that "The Can doesn't have feelings!" and she really is never going to succeed in convincing us. And she knows it.

So.

Yeah.

:)p)
no, really. you guys will believe me someday.
*lights the can on fire when nobody's watching*

Back