Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The romance between Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter:

2)
Lucy to Caspian as he is hitting on Stargirl: "What about Susan?"
Caspian: "Susan who?"
Lucy: "What do you mean Susan who?"
Edmund: "Yeah, man what's the meaning of this? Did you forget already? You kissed her and hugged her and all."
Stargirl glares at Caspian with her hands on her waist. Caspian looks confused, his eyes dart from Edmund and Lucy to Stargirl and back.
Caspian: "I… I don't know what you guys are talking about."
Edmund: "Come on dude, you know."
Caspian: "Wait.. what? Do I know you guys?. Who are you? How did you end up here?
Caspian turns to Stargirl: "Little kids have a lot of imagination, don't they?"

That is TOOO funny!!!

3)
Or they may turn it into a musical, with both running and dancing around the ship as in a cat-an-mouse game with Caspian beginning: "I can show you the world, shinning, shimmering, splendid....."

well, if it's similar to the LotR musical..it wouldn't be too bad...

I bet you all have better ideas.

Here's a silly suggestion; only, in today's atmosphere of suffocating political correctness, I'm afraid they'll take it seriously and ACTUALLY do it. The suggestion is that, as the Dawn Treader nears the frontiers of Aslan's Country, they find that another ship has gotten there ahead of them. This ship, superior in design to the Dawn Treader in every way, will be revealed to have been built by women, and all the sailors on it will be women. In keeping with political correctness, the very weakest woman on this Amazonian ship will be five times as strong as the strongest man on the Dawn Treader, and the stupidest woman will be twenty times as smart as the smartest man. Yet at the SAME time, they'll all complain that they have somehow been poor helpless victims of male oppression!

These unbeatable super-women will proceed to overpower and capture Caspian and his crew easily, in order to enslave and humiliate them...but they'll be reckoning without Queen Lucy. As a female also, Lucy will be the ONLY Dawn Treader occupant allowed by the writers to have any power to fight back; and she, with "Crouching Tiger" techniques, will single-handedly kung-fu the tar out of all the attackers.

ahhh!!!!!! another Pirates of the Carribbean series!!!! someone shoot lucy before she becomes the lizard (liz-elizabeth swan, lol, character hate nickname)

Instead of making it a boring adventure movie set in the oceans of Narnia, have it be a romantic comedy, with King Edmund in the leading male role, and DoR in the leading female role. :D

nooooo I hate when they add romance to movies wher it SHOULD NOT BE...for once I"d like to see a movie that isn't straight shoot it up war that as NO romance.

Copperfox: I am positive that that idea would be highly appealing to Disney. But I think it's absolutely disgusting. ;)

it probably would!

Well, here's one....Right in the middle of the film for no reason whatsoever there is a still of Reepicheep in a cowboy hat in front of a microphone.
Narrator ( AKA Douglas Gresham): And now it's time for silly songs with Reepicheep, the part of the show where Reepicheep comes out and sings a silly song. So, without further ado, silly songs with Reepicheep.

( Reepicheep comes out, wearing the afformentioned hat.)
Reepicheep: The Water Buffalo Song

Everybody's got a water buffalo.
Yours is fast, but mine is slow.
Oh, where do we get them, I don't know,
But everybody's got a water buffalooooooooooooooo!

I took my buffalo to the store.
Got his head caught in the door.
Spilled some lima beans on the floor.
Oh, everybody's got a --

Eustace: Stop! Stop this instant! You can't say everybody's got a water buffalo when everyone does *not* have a water buffalo! We're going to get nasty letters in the mail saying, "Where's my water buffalo? Why don't I have a water buffalo?" and are you prepared to deal with that? I don't think so! Just stop being so silly!

Reepicheep: You have no imagination whatsoever

Narrator ( again, Douglas Gresham): This has been silly songs with Reepicheep. Tune in next time to hear Reepicheep sing ...

Reepicheep: Everybody's got a baby kangaroo.
Yours is pink but mine is blue.
Hers was small but --

Eustace: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
( comes running out and swings him by his tail.)

ohhh gosh...A: I LOVE VEGGIE TALES
B: Ooooooh wow..reep in a cowboy hat *trots off to photoshop*

Last edited:
Would that mean the White Witch would be Darth Vader???
hmmm....Mr. Beaver is R2-D2, and Mrs. Beaver is C-3PO....

After his adventure, Eustace discovers he has a nasty side-effect. Whewnever he belches, fire comes out. At first it is a nuisance, but then Caspian realizes that with a few well-timed burps, they can have well-cooked meals in no time at all.

Lucy reads from the Magician's Book the story realizing that it is actually LWW.

MrBob

I love the Eustace one Mr. Bob. It is so cool.

As far as Lucy reading the Magician's Book, she plays a practical joke on everyone by reading the spell "To Make Anyone Around You Speak As If They Inhaled From A Helium Ballon"

Sven-El, that Touring Troupe is excellent, but you forgot the Bearded Lady!(But don't worry, I bet those moviemakers are already including her/him? in the line-up)

Last edited:
"And from there they have a long and profitable career touring circuses in Narnia as part of UNCLE CASPIAN'S CARNIVAL OF ODDITIES which includes, not only Eustace, but Lucy who can heal all wounds with her cordial, Edmund who can down eightie pails of Turkish Delight, Reepicheep the talking mouse, a dufflepod, Trumpkin, a Marshwiggle, oh and brougth from the far reaches of the world, the enchanting and exotic beauty, Ramandu's Daughter. And let's not forget Barky the Dog Faced Boy and Lydia the Tatooed Lady."

Having too much fun, Sven?

Another nasty trick from Lucy. She reads the Spell to make hidden things visible--except for their clothes :eek:

On Avra, they come upon a Plumptree's stand that sells Eustace's favorite Vitaminized Nerve Food.

The Dawn Treader's song is "Love..Exciting and New..." (For those who don't know, that would be the Love Boat)

MrBob

I think what's actually going to happen is Caspian falls for the female crew member on the Dawn Treader (what with it being a politically correct ship and all), causing a terrible decision when he claps his peepers on the old girl of Ramandu's. This poor girl goes off in despair and anger, learns magic, and becomes the green lady ready for SC. What do you think!?!?

they really SHOULD do that!
goodness, now why can't the writers come up with something that good? WHY?

Except, the Green Witch _isn't_ supposed to be a true human being at all, just as Jadis was not. (As if that point of accuracy would matter to the revisionist writers who dragged the personality of Peter Pevensie through a sewer!)

I don't know? Have Aslan appear as a goat instead of a lamb?

I mean, a lamb would be too overwhelming for the 20% of the audience who haven't read the book. Forget about the 80% who have and probably grew up on them. Yeah, forget about them.

If the filmmmakers do read this and put any of it in they'll look like idiots! I mean think about it...our posts have time indexes on them and to pull something out of this thread and sick it in knowing the fans think it's rubbish...not smart.

It would provide too much to harp on them for later....proceed with the ideas so they won't take them.

Well since Disney is producing this film:

1) Everyone on the Island of the Duffers spontaneously breaks out into song and dance alongside the stars of Beverly Hills Chihuahua

2) Caspian jumps onto the front of the Dawn Treader and proclaims "I'm King of the World!"

3) The Dawn Treader encounters a pirate ship with black sails crewed by the dead.

4) Caspian, Edmund, and Eustace are played by the Jonas Brothers.

5) Lucy is played by Vannessa Hudgens

6) Disney decides that since they have already done too many films with lions in the lead role and replace Aslan with a cute talking dog named "Zippy"

7) Reepicheep is voiced by Chris Rock in order to give him some attitude.

8) Ramandu tells Caspian that Miraz did not kill his father, but Miraz IS his father.

9) In accordance with current female-forward PCness, Ramandu's daughter is played by Lucy Lawless and is in fact a warrior princess.

10) The merfolk near the end of the world suddenly strike up a chorus of "Under the Sea".

1) Everyone on the Island of the Duffers spontaneously breaks out into song and dance alongside the stars of Beverly Hills Chihuahua

2) Caspian jumps onto the front of the Dawn Treader and proclaims "I'm King of the World!"

3) The Dawn Treader encounters a pirate ship with black sails crewed by the dead.

8) Ramandu tells Caspian that Miraz did not kill his father, but Miraz IS his father.

9) In accordance with current female-forward PCness, Ramandu's daughter is played by Lucy Lawless and is in fact a warrior princess.

Having lost faith in the producers, is it that sad that I can actually picture these things actually happening?:rolleyes:

Here's a scene they could put at the end of the movie:

After coming back into the room at Eustace's house, the three kids are surprised at having been through such an adventure. Aunt Alberta comes into the room and announces they are going out and should get ready. She looks down to notice Lucy not wearing any shoes. "Where are your shoes, dear?"
Lucy looks at her from her brother to her cousin and than at the painting, smiling. Turning back to her aunt, she replies, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

I actually want them to have an ending where they mention Lucy's lost shoes.

MrBob

I love the Eustace one Mr. Bob. It is so cool.

Sven-El, that Touring Troupe is excellent, but you forgot the Bearded Lady!(But don't worry, I bet those moviemakers are already including her/him? in the line-up)

Oh, they did.... it's a dwarf woman. As we all know, dwarf womena re so alike dwarf men in vocie and appearance it can be hard to tell the difference.

Well, and then I forgot Giant Rumbelbuffin as the world's strongest man. ANd Susan as the tight ropewalker.

Off the subject of the circus troupe....

Caspian goes crazy while at see and is seen galloping around the Dawn Treader like he's riding a horse, with Drinian following him, hitting a pair of cocunuts together to make the sounds of horse hoves. Then the two of them and Edmund and Eusatce break out into a chorus of "Knights of the Round Table."

Oh and what can be sillier than.... John Cleese as Ramandu, and Eric Idle as Coriakin.

If the filmmmakers do read this and put any of it in they'll look like idiots! I mean think about it...our posts have time indexes on them and to pull something out of this thread and sick it in knowing the fans think it's rubbish...not smart.

It would provide too much to harp on them for later....proceed with the ideas so they won't take them.

Having lost faith in the producers, is it that sad that I can actually picture these things actually happening?:rolleyes:

Isn't it sad? I mean if someone had started a thread like this for PC and people had given ideas like:
1) Make Peter fight his classmates because he "gets not respect."
2) Peter and Caspian argue with each other and yell at each other.
3) Peter leads a raid of Miraz Castle for his own glory where half of the Narnian army dies as he gallops off to Aslan's How in defeat.
4) Peter tells Lucy in an angry and self grandiose voice: "I think we have waited for Aslan long enough."
5) Peter is condescending to Trumpkin and says things like "that explain's it doesn't it: YOU"RE MISTAKEN."
6) Have Caspian and Susan have a romance (forgetting about Ramandu's Daughter) and have them Kiss at the end.

Wouldn't you have said "that's crazy?" I mean, if someone in this forum had given those ideas on a thread like that? But they did exactly that.

6) Disney decides that since they have already done too many films with lions in the lead role and replace Aslan with a cute talking dog named "Zippy"

10) The merfolk near the end of the world suddenly strike up a chorus of "Under the Sea".

#7 It would be cool if it was the attitude of RUBY RHOD"

#9 I love Lucy Lawless. I wouldn't mind her playing Ramandu's Daughter and kicking some b

Caspian goes crazy while at see and is seen galloping around the Dawn Treader like he's riding a horse, with Drinian following him, hitting a pair of cocunuts together to make the sounds of horse hoves. Then the two of them and Edmund and Eusatce break out into a chorus of "Knights of the Round Table."
ROFL!!! I can't stop laughing, keep 'em coming guys! :D

I think dwarf slavery is an excellent angle Jax. The Dufflepuds could start up a Rambo style freedom fighter rebellion force with Lucy and her dagger as the front man!

KoN - I like #7. He could be a tokn wisecracker bringing light relief to those troubling moments. Gotta go for the laughs!!!!

And Barbarian King, really, the script writers would never be THAT stupid to do THAT to PC. You're taking it a bit far now!!! Oh and off topic, have you seen the latest series of Dr Who!?!? If you have go to Wood between Worlds and tell us what you think!! No one seems to have seen it!

ROFL! Seriously!

wtb, sorry if I took that PC bit a "little" too far. Didn't mean to offend all the true fans;). And I was going to add: "why not have Caspian be played by a 26 year old man?" but that would be preposterous!

The subject of my banner is the last episode I watched *runs to Dr. Who thread*

Knight of Narnia said:
ROFL! Seriously, I am still chuckling. Zippy! :)

OK, how bout this idea: Kieffer Sutherland as Eustace. I know he's a bit old, but they can take 15 years off him with make-up, and then he will only look 30, which is almost the same age as Caspian.

Oh, they did.... it's a dwarf woman. As we all know, dwarf womena re so alike dwarf men in vocie and appearance it can be hard to tell the difference.

Well, and then I forgot Giant Rumbelbuffin as the world's strongest man. ANd Susan as the tight ropewalker.

Oh and what can be sillier than.... John Cleese as Ramandu, and Eric Idle as Coriakin.

OK, how bout this idea: Kieffer Sutherland as Eustace. I know he's a bit old, but they can take 15 years off him with make-up, and then he will only look 30, which is almost the same age as Caspian.

Knight of Narnia, I was laughing so hard I'm suprised my parents didn't ask me what was wrong LOL!

Sven-El, LOL! *is still laughing as she imagines Ben Barnes/Caspian doing that*.

Inkspot - Lol! He might be too old...Just a tiny bit, though. LOL!

Last edited:

You mean his name will be Eustace "Ace" Scrubb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back