Narnia Movie Trivia

A month and a half later...

Actually, I've neglected this one.

No, office. Santa wasn't right. If no one else wants to answer by tomorrow night, I'll give the answer.

MrBob

It was a trick question. They never called Father Christmas anything but Sir.

If anyone else wants to ask a question, feel free.

MrBob

What remark did Mrs. Beaver make as they were crossing the frozen river, when she noticed the ice creaking under her husband's feet?

I believe it was, "You've been sneaking seconds again, haven't you?

What was Mr. Beavers retort to her about it?

"With your cooking, you never know with meal will be your last." or something like that.

While Lucy and Susan are splashing at the river, what does Susan throw at Maugrim to get away and blow her horn?

MrBob

Aslan's General was Oreius the centaur

Jadis's General was Otmin the minotaur

In the scene where Jadis's wolves attacked the Beavers home, how many were real animals and how many were cgi?

for some reason the number 12 is running through my head. i used to know this. i know it depended on which scene was being shot and what the dogs were doing. sometimes they'd be real and sometimes they'd be CGI..but i'm thinking i heard that 12 real dogs were used on the set..i'm not sure.

Son of Adam said:
In the scene where Jadis's wolves attacked the Beavers home, how many were real animals and how many were cgi?

I watched the commentary about a week ago, and I think it's only 2: Maugrim and another.

Aslans Messenger said:
How does Tumnus know that Edmund is Lucy's brother?

Well, Edmund looks like a human, for one (real legs, no beard like a dwarf), and he also mentions "Yes... the same nose...", recognizing the features of his face to be similar to Lucy's. :)

Hugged was the answer I was looking for, since that was after Aslan told them not to talk to Ed about what he did, but she did also shout "Edmund!" before that.

What does the Professor tell Lucy at the end of the movie?

"I don't think you'll be able to get back in that way. You see, I've already tried...oh, I suspect so. But it'll probably happen when you're not looking for it. All the same, best to keep your eyes open."

Back