Mafia XXVI: Traverses in Telmar

Well, I thought I'd found a clue to the mafia.

I was like "Ooh! Sopes said 'her'! That means I can rule out all the guy players." So I looked at the list... and all the players are girls. :p

I think I know who Korkoa was. I'm pretty sure I got the clue. :D

Ooh, smart deduction to make, I totally missed that. XD

Well, I thought I'd found a clue to the mafia.

I was like "Ooh! Sopes said 'her'! That means I can rule out all the guy players." So I looked at the list... and all the players are girls. :p

I think I know who Korkoa was. I'm pretty sure I got the clue. :D

No, the clues are for only the killed person. Besides, you're so smart, you should be able to figure out the Mafia yourself. ;)

Just be glad you're not the Matchmaker. Or are you? I'm not telling! I had already thought of that before I wrote the story.

Right. Tell me another one.

Ooh, smart deduction to make, I totally missed that. XD

:rolleyes: How droll of you!

I hate first night votes.... o.o I always feel so guilty when some innocent gets killed off.

But I have to do something, so I'm going to vote for ~Lava~.

Lossy for me too. The quiet thing is more likely to be true for her as she has played before. Elsestra is new to the game. Besides I needed to break the tie because my name was in the list of three and I fear that killing me would not be in most everyone's best interests.

All right, here are the votes so far.

GG - Lossy
Lava - Lossy
Glen - Elsesta
D - Lava
loverble -
Twilightdryadhobbit -
Zella -
VictorianLady -
Lossy -
Elsesta -

Not lookin' good for Lossy here...

I don't know--according to Lossy's profile, she hasn't been on since last Thursday, the first day of the game. While she could be Mafia if she did all her PM'ing the first day, I think it's a little unlikely.

We have such horrible luck on the first day of the game--it's always civilians, or other innocent people, who get hanged. At least, I don't think we've gotten a mafia the first day in any of the games I've participated in.

Oh no! Poor Lossy! :eek:

Maybe I'm not supposed to do this, since I'm not the mod, but I thought I'd put together a list of the votes so far:

GG - Lossy
Lava - Lossy
Glen - Elsesta
D - Lava
loverble - Zella
Twilightdryadhobbit - Lossy
Zella - VictorianLady
VictorianLady -
Lossy -
Elsesta -

Quiet, I suppose that is a good word for me but my post count might explain that! I am deeply indebted to Lava, the truth is I am not a very good first time player. Yet sometimes the most talkative have the most to hide.;)

Glenburne

Oh no! Poor Lossy! :eek:

Maybe I'm not supposed to do this, since I'm not the mod, but I thought I'd put together a list of the votes so far:

:mad: How dare you! :mad:

:p jk; it's fine, seeing as I had to work tonight and didn't have time for it earlier.

GG - Lossy
Lava - Lossy
Glen - Elsesta
D - Lava
loverble - Zella
Twilightdryadhobbit - Lossy
Zella - VictorianLady
VictorianLady -
Lossy -
Elsesta - Glenburne

Let's see if Lossy and VL get on and vote before the time is up!

Quiet, I suppose that is a good word for me but my post count might explain that! I am deeply indebted to Lava, the truth is I am not a very good first time player. Yet sometimes the most talkative have the most to hide.;)

Glenburne

Not vindictive at all, huh? :rolleyes:

Back