What was the last thing you watched?

Currently watching The Only Good Indian.

It's kind of confusing, but also heartbreaking to realize that we tore native American children away from their families and tried to indoctrinate them.

I watched an insane(nopunintended) amount of psychological thrillers this past week, and I've decided it's my new favorite movie genre.
The last one I watched is probably a bit too controversial to even mention in a family-friendly forum, but I saw Black Swan yesterday. It was actually decently entertaining. Better than I expected.

Last edited:
A couple episodes of Scarecrow and Mrs. King. I'd never even heard of it before and we got one from Netflix. I really like it now.:D

Oh, I want to see that! I'm glad to hear a positive review from you.

It was very, very good. No language, hardly any sexual content (there were two comments made in reference to bedding someone, and of course, we see kissing and mushy-ness by Albert and Victoria), but pretty clean. I was honestly surprised. Emily Blunt was a fantastic young Victoria, and Rupert Friendly (I think that's who played Albert) was pretty good as well. Definitely worth watching. :D

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, "Best Friends"

The last thing I watched was Prince Caspian. I almost cried at the end. No, not because it was poignant or emotionally moving. Rather, because it had the potential to be an amazing movie, but was ruined. :( It made me even more sad this time around, now that I realize that there is a good chance it has brought about the death of the whole franchise.

Back