What was the last thing you watched?

Flipper! :) Starring the world's best actor... Elijah Wood! :D First time I've watched that as an Elijah fan :)

This was made before Elijah became even more well-known, as Frodo Baggins, and Paul Hogan, who played his uncle, is famous as Crocodile Dundee. How old would Elijah Woods be now, I wonder?
I have to say, however, that as much as I did enjoy this film, I find the original tv series, and feature films dating from the 1960s, with Luke Halpin, even more enjoyable, even allowing for the superior film quality of the Elijah Woods version. I have this on dvd, as well as the two 1960s films mentioned above. Unfortunately, my copies of the earlier films are in black and white, possibly because they were made in the U.S.A.

I've seen that advertised on Netflix; is it any good?

Hawaii Five-O-"Powa Maka Moana" last night.

Oh my gosh, my dad and I were about rolling in the floor laughing because of Danno. LOVE him. :D

Yes, It stars Bette Davis as a fading stage star, who slowly is loosing the spotlight to Eve. It's all about Eve, the magazines, the news reports on the radio, the newsreels in the theaters, All about Eve. At first it seems that Betty is Jelious of Eve, but then the movie flips that on the head as it peels away the layers and shows you who Eve really is...

great stuff !!!
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFMCJZmsQYM&playnext=1&list=PL3787F642F15F9D9E

It's more exciting than the trailer makes it seem (*sigh* dated marketing can be horrible some times), Bette gets some snarky comebacks that are chucklers. It won best picture and ties with Gone With The Wind for second most Oscar nominations. If you like older movies (I'm a buff), I'd be glad to point out some real gems, just post on my wall :D, I wish more people had interest in older films , they are so fun!!!

I've watched...quite a few movies since I've last posted here. Amelie was amazing, and so was The Journey of Natty Gann, although it was missing a few things. Agora made me cry twice.

Some weird movie that my parents were watching about sailors who stole a pig -_- I didn't watch it all though so that's all I saw :p

Top Gear

Last thing I watched was last night... Me and my Bro watched 'Top Gear' a TV show about British people that have to complete crazy car challenges! It was really funny! Check it out some time! I think I'm about to watch 'Monk' a TV series about a murder detective! great show too!

I just watched a short play called "On the Edge." Good overall, although the ending was a bit weak.

Back