The Order of the Can III

I died today, got shot in the back of the head by an M16. it was a SWAT tactical training exercise, the guns were firing blanks

Oh great Freckled one, i was indeed wrong, books don't sell if people keep falling off cliffs. Thank goodness dear Lossy made me realize how silly i was by making the cliff push you off the cheese. It was beautiful. Said cheese is dangerous, so don't come near while i eat it...

What did you say??? :eek:

We always like cheese, Lossy, whether it bites, smells, eats your left foot and even when it paints its beard pink, though it looks ridiculous.

Blasphemy :eek:

But i wonder: what if the cheese tries to eat Ben, where do our alligiences (sp) lie? :eek:

Falling on the ground did. I think my jacket still smells of gun powder.

I think I would have to consult my allergies on that question, lieke. They tend to get riled up when stinky chese is around. But then too, Ben is older than three years so he might rile my allergies too. Either way, my allergies are trying to assume control of my life (something that would not please the Can at all). I keep fighting them but they seem to have the upper hand. Maybe I need to go and pull out my purple Lightsaber again.

I agree. :D
TDLginx4.png

:D:D

Back