The Duffer Quiz!

Oh, i do! I remember them:D At least, about 80% i guess :D

I agree, MF, Olorinsesss is bound to get across the 30 second thingy, his posts are just so.... meaningless and weird. Tssk, tssk. And that with all the depths in Dufferland... *glares*

That will make this the second thread I've temporarily killed...but not on purpose. (And, considering there's a page of posts after I ate the food stamps, I rather doubt it was my fault. My lawyer may have been behind something, though, the scoundrel.)

You ate the food stamp, and the thread stretched out its meager supplies to last a whole page, and then finally died. But I came along to revive it. :)

So you are the culprit, no use denying it.

I am in denial. Just like Marc Antony and Cleopatra were in denial. They stood in the middle of it, and when a crocodile came along, swimming happily down through de Nile river, they decided they wanted to ride on its back. The crocodile disagreed. The End. Don't you wish your history teachers were more honest about these things?

Yes I do. Our history teachers like to talk about the big pictures, and we never get the happy little details that make history fun. :(

*eats denial*

Egypt will be destroyed without de Nile! Now what will all the Egyptians do? Live in the pyramids? Move to the jungle? Become crocodiles? (Probably that last one.)

Hmm... if deNile is in Egypt, and there are constantly duffers in the state of deNile (especially Queen Derny!), would the Insane Asylum be there?

:eek: deNile is the swimming pool in the backyard of the IA!

*swims in deNile*

If the Asylum is in Mexico, and deNile is the swimming pool in the backyard of the Asylum, does this mean that all the geographers don't know what they're talking about? I should email my geography professor a link to this page and see what she makes of the whole business.

Just don't ask my professor that question, and maybe you'll live to be 20. I hear that geographers maroon people that insult their profession somewhere in Polynesia to prove that not knowing anything about geography can cause you to die...but it's probably crocodiles that are really responsible.

Missed one, Lossy-tree. And you shouldn't steal so close to Christmas. What if Santa finds out and refuses to bring you that banana you wanted?

Who said I wanted a banana? :eek: Have you been peeking at my Christmas list??

And I left that one on purpose... I suppose I shouldn't have said "all" capitals...

Are you going to count that as a typo?

It's tempting, but no. Because it's Christmas...

Or at least getting there....

*adjusts halo* *blinks big, innocent eyes*

*growls* That little blue.... *indistinguishable muttering*

Lossy, you've either morphed with the Grinch, or you really aren't interested in getting that turkey-flavored sock on your Christmas list. Or maybe college students don't get presents from Santa, and you're bitter. Are you bitter, Lossy-tree?

Oh no, I do love Christmas, but it's not close enough for me to be a good girl yet... :D And by the way, what gifts could you hope for if you're spending all your time frightening your roommate(s)?

I soaked my socks in the turkey grease over Thanksgiving, so that wasn't on my list anyway.

Back