The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Thank you for your well wished Ilse. I guess you were before my time? Hope all is well with you.

I came back from my daughter's birthday trip + camp but now my husband and I are on the road again, this time exploring Germany --

Berlin has been a blast because we have been at Museum Island for a week :)

Tonight we meet the rest of our tour group for the 500th Anniversary of the Protestant Reformation.

See you when I return.

Good to see you, Messenger! In case you're interested in more communication, I'm also on Facebook under my real name:

Joseph R. Ravitts​

Huuuuuuuuuuge long shot. I'm an old old old member on here, I went by the name protofan. I saw some messages on here from an old friend, and I'd really love to reconnect with her.

Her username is "miss.sunshine" and her old name was something similar to EFC-Chan

I don't have an email or anything.. =/

If anyone thinks they can help, please let me know

Welp, I've done this a few times, but this time I'm not sure how long my hiatus will be. I'm cutting my internet cord by the end of this month, and all I'll have is my phone's data per month for internet access. This means I have to be super careful with how I use it or I'll go over, so I'm waving goodbye to TDL. As I said, I'm not sure how long this will last, but at least for the foreseeable future I will be gone because my internet is too expensive to keep and I have no other options financially. :(

See ya later!
-AK/Obi

We will miss you, AravisK! I pray your finances situation gets stabilized and on a positive track soon... ((hugs))

I have been away at a family reunion and am headed out to a convention tomorrow so I will be mostly away till Sunday 7/15.

Does Inkspot still visit these forums? I have not seen any sign of her in ages....

No, looks like she hasn't been on in almost 4 years. Sadly, it's almost completely dead here. Even I only came back a few months ago to copy some old important threads before they were lost to time, and have been checking in since then for the nostalgia of it all.

Most have taken the path of least resistance, migrating to Facebook. But they may FIND RESISTANCE there-- if they have a Christian conscience.

Are you a Facebook user? I call it FALSE-book, because their pretense of impartiality is a lie. JUST TRY taking a clear stand for Biblical morality on Falsebook; just try challenging one of their beloved politically-correct fads, no matter how obviously wrong that fad is; and if their thought police notice you, you'll be censored for "hate speech."

But those who MOCK the Christian faith can rely on Falsebook to let THEM post slanders with impunity.

Honestly that's probably why PotW left. I can imagine getting very tired of arguing.

I never knew PotW to have any kind of negative feelings toward anyone on this thread. His involvement on almost all the threads and subjects showed a great pleasure in the issues of the forum. :confused:

Back