World Domination III

lieke, I would like to propose an alliance. With my outstandingly strong, powerful army, and you're sun trolls, (not to mention the fact that I'm unbelievaby good-looking!) we could become very powerful! So consider this offer carefully. There are many benefits to having a beautiful Queen for an alliance, who is in possesion of the world's most powerful army!

-Queen Catherine of England

I think to make myself feel better, i will invade, umm, CANADA! no one is ruler of that, so there is no one can declare war on me in return! Ha! And if anyone is ruler of it, well then , they'll have a tough time defeating the world's most powerful army!

-(the very embarrased) Queen of England

P.S. Forget the alliance lieke.

:D

Alrighty... let's see. Maybe I shoulda pulled an Inlking, and invaded the Realm of Memory... *shudders at the memory* It was horrible! She could control what we all remembered, she kept making us forget that we owned places...

*sends sharks to invade the Wood Between the Worlds*

That's better...

What next? Hmmm...

I know! *builds aquatic spaceships* *invades Deneb*

Now I got a star, just like lieke... but I'm allied with her.

Aaand...HOW did I miss this for so darned long? *sigh* It's all right, I'm here now. I do hereby claimify...*thinks hard* The World of Organics and Plant Life. HA! If you have plants (and that includes sea plants) in your territory, there I am also, infiltrating it. Quite useful, I should think...:D

if you rad a couple posts above this, you will see that I attacked Canada. I of course can't take it over because you can only rule one place. However, I found out that Canada had a a secret army of flying monkeys, so I captured them. They are now loyal subjects of mine, and a part of my army. So now the world's most powerful army is even more powerful! *evil laugh*

Oh well. i don't want Canada. Except there is a certain very hot canadian guy that i will kid nap and take to England, and make him a general in my army. but I will not marry him, because I do not want to have to share my power. I will be the sole ruler of england. I don't need some annoying husband to help!

Ah, but if you invade Canada, you get HB, because he lives in canada...

Last game GKoN invaded Canada, and went after HB... I put up posters for HB, but nobody found him - the posters read something like, "Last seen being chased through a snowdrift by a maniacal knight waving a lightsaber..."

lieke, I would like to propose an alliance. With my outstandingly strong, powerful army, and you're sun trolls, (not to mention the fact that I'm unbelievaby good-looking!) we could become very powerful! So consider this offer carefully. There are many benefits to having a beautiful Queen for an alliance, who is in possesion of the world's most powerful army!
uhm....
*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Lieke is a GIRL.

Besides, she's already allied with me.

crap. *wails* why must i always embarass myself?
ROFL:D It was kinda funny... another person i can add to my list called 'people who think (or ever thought) i am a girl'... *reconsiders changing avatar*...
Don't worry, I thought she was a guy for 3 months! It's her avatar, you see...
But you're not that smart, so i already expected it from you...:p
But it's so stupid, if i would have a Skandar or William avatar everyone would know i am a girl, but with Elrond... nooooooooooooo.... *sigh*
I think to make myself feel better, i will invade, umm, CANADA! no one is ruler of that, so there is no one can declare war on me in return! Ha! And if anyone is ruler of it, well then , they'll have a tough time defeating the world's most powerful army!

-(the very embarrased) Queen of England

P.S. Forget the alliance lieke.
ok;)

Alrighty... let's see. Maybe I shoulda pulled an Inlking, and invaded the Realm of Memory... *shudders at the memory* It was horrible! She could control what we all remembered, she kept making us forget that we owned places...

*sends sharks to invade the Wood Between the Worlds*

That's better...

What next? Hmmm...

I know! *builds aquatic spaceships* *invades Deneb*

Now I got a star, just like lieke... but I'm allied with her.
My star is more powerfull than yours... btw, is Dernhelm now our second allie?
Kinda like your avatar makes people think you're a girl?
it does...
Oh sure, a girl with a long white beard... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
clearly you've never been to the planet of AASJGESHT...
Aaand...HOW did I miss this for so darned long? *sigh* It's all right, I'm here now. I do hereby claimify...*thinks hard* The World of Organics and Plant Life. HA! If you have plants (and that includes sea plants) in your territory, there I am also, infiltrating it. Quite useful, I should think...
*makes earth really warm, so all plants die:D*

Since Smurf ate it for the main part...:D

Shall we attack the remaining parts of LoL's 'empire'?:D

And you didn't answer my question: is Dernhelm our second allie?

Back