The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

I'm going on a week long vacation with my family tomorrow and probably will not have internet access until we get back. Please pray that we have a safe and relaxing trip.

I will be leaving for a 3 day trip to a camping trip with my church youth group. Pray that everything will be safe. :)

I'm going on a week long vacation with my family tomorrow and probably will not have internet access until we get back. Please pray that we have a safe and relaxing trip.

Praying you both will have a great trip!

Me will pray. ^^

I won't be here so much tomorrow.. o_O Going to my grannies. :D But I'll prolly come on tomorrow evening, so..

More important (for me) is that I won't be here from July 29th till August 19th.. Going on vacation to Portugal. :D But that's still a while away..

Regardless of the fact that I haven't been on much in the last week, I'm going away for another week for a weeklong vacation that will take a week. I bid you all a very fond farewell.
~Supermeulen (AKA - Tim)

the Large Voice said:
Hi everyone, I'm going to use this (my own thread) and the Gone and Away Thread, to let you all know that I'm going to be leaving TDL for quite some time.

I've been on the site daily, and it's taking up too much of my valuable time that I could be spending on things that are more worth-while.

Only 1 in 100 of my posts is actually Narnia-related, so I feel it would be better that I come back to the site when the release of Prince Caspian is near - like sometime in 2008.

This will be a kind of small "media fast" for me, as I feel like I'm not spending enough time with my family (and more importantly, God).

So without further ado, I love you all, and I'll see you sometime in 2008!

Special thanks and hugs to Fred (Gg), Vanessa (MGGT), Dani (DD), Laura (AS), snowy, pink-cheetah and all the others who were such good friends to me. You girls are awesome!:cool: :p

If you want to still keep in touch - I have a MySpace

Blessings,

♥Julianna

Take care! :)

Blessings to you Julianna! You will be missed.

Have fun Tim.

Hope you'll have a great trip to your gran's Laura!

Hey yall, I'm going on a trip tomorow and won't be home till Saturday. I may be able to check in here and there, but I don't know. Blessings to yall!!!

First of all, Julianna, I wish you the bet. I will miss you terribly :(

I will announce I am going to leave too for a while. Main reason is my health. It is extremely bad at the moment. Everytime when I recover from a cold, the next cold strikes me and this is going on for months now. It takes away all my energy. The main reason is the heavy allergies and the attacks which follow everytime. Second reason I am forced to leave for a while, is my pc. I type this on my mom's pc. Because mine suddenly decided to quit. Until my old pc is repaired and my health is finally better, I am staying away for a while. Unfortunately I can't say when I will be back. Don't forget me because I will be back!!! :p Hugs to all of you and take care everybody ;)

JULIAAAAAAANNAA NOOOO!!

I will most CERTAINLY keep in touch by Myspace.. I'll miss youuuuu!!!

Vaness: beterschap!!!! Word maar gauw beterr!!

Julie: HAVE FUN!

Hope to see you back soon Nessa. Praying you'll finally get better and that you'll stay healthy! Hope your pc will start working or that you'll be able to get a new one.

Well....... I won't be on too much this next week. Mainly Tuesday through Saturday, I think. Though this Sunday and Monday will be quite busy. :D Please pray that this week will go well. Thanks, guys. ;)

hey guys - in case anyone noticed i've been gone for about a week. sorry i gave you no heads up lol. well i've been really busy with VBS and church stuff so sorry! i will be busy through wednesday too so i will probably be on again thursday. cya guys later!
.::Daisy::.

today I was confronted with the fact that I may have to leave DL forever. My dad seems to think the forum server is causing our internet problems and though I've tried to say differently, I think it's for the best if I left. It's not just our internet...it's my whole priority in life. DL is not where it needs to be on my priority list, and it's making me lazy and causing me to become addicted to the internet. Granted, I could just limit my time, but it's hard for me to do, and even harder for my parents to keep dibs on me.

So, this isn't decided as of yet, but I'm thinking of trying out a week without DL and seeing how it goes. if it goes well then I may be coming on only once a month or less. So, tomorrow afternoon will probably be my last time to get on DL until next week.

Farewell, God bless, and may the Force be with us all.

~Steph

PC, hope to see you back soon!

Daisy, have fun with the VBS, can't wait to see you back.

Steph, you gotta do what you gotta do... but I hope that if you do leave for that you'll check in every few months at least to let us know how you're doing and how we can pray for you darlin'. You'll be missed for sure.

Back