Duffer Boot Camp!

.:LadyRomance:. said:
Then I'll just have to go sleep in the Can.

GAH!! Thou canst not defile the Great and Mighty Can of cans with thy uncouth presence, LadyRomance! Get thee back from its sacred boundaries! And all Duffers shall deplore thee, for thou hast attempted to touch the Can without benefit of a membership in its exalted order. Knowest thou not that all non-members of the Order of the Great Can who so dare as to touch the mighty Can shall be struck down with thrice-blasting lightening?

EDIT: Nuts. They posted too fast for me.

GAH!! Thou canst not defile the Great and Mighty Can of cans with thy uncouth presence, LadyRomance! Get thee back from its sacred boundaries! And all Duffers shall deplore thee, for thou hast attempted to touch the Can without benefit of a membership in its exalted order. Knowest thou not that all non-members of the Order of the Great Can who so dare as to touch the mighty Can shall be struck down with thrice-blasting lightening?

Thee has yet to realize the sarcastic-ness of my statement "Then I'll just have to go sleep in the Can."

Who cares. It was still a worthy speech.

Back