Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted you now are only person who knows!!!!!!!!! but you no longer know anything eles at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you don't even know your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish for My dog to come back to life!!!!!!

Last edited:
granted, but he alive but he is more a ghost like Fred the box than a living braething puppy dog. He scares you because he can twist his neck all the way around and barks the alphabet.

I wish inkspot would tell me if Snape is good or evil (since that's all she knows now.)

Granted, but now, you must keep this hidden from every one: your friends, your family, even JK Rowling, because even she doesn't know if he's evil. I would continue, but I have laundry, so I will be back

*runs to do laundry*

*runs back to post*

Ok, where were we? Ah, yes, the wish. You cannot tell JK Rowling, so you feel like you are going to burst. You infact do not burst, only catch on fire. A really hot firefighter saves your life, but they're married, so you feel sad. You forget about Snape and Harry Potter forever

I wish my grandparents had an internet connection, so I could continue to post here...

This has been a Canadian post

granted, but the connection is soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sooooooooooo sssssssslllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, you gouge your eyes out and bang your head on the monitor which breaks, so your head gets lacerated. DOn't worry, there this SUPER hot paramedic lady who sews your head up and reaplaced your eyeball with glass ones. YOu fall in love with her but find out she doesn't speak english and she's married.

I wish I was smart already, and I didn't have to go the scool...ooops I mean school...

Granted! But all of your School Friends go mad with envy,and jump you! So you are Injured beyond repear!

I wish That Sunday would Hurry up and come already, so I can go to youth Group!!!!!

Granted! it is Sunday and you go to youth group only to find that the day for youth group has changed to Befredledday, which isn't even a real day of the week so it NEVER meets again, as everyone is waiting for Befredledday.

I wish HB were back from visiting his grandparents.

granted! he's back, but his brain has been turned to mush because he hasn't been on the computer for sooooooo long. HE visits narniafans but he can't think, and all he can do it post three letter words that make no since.

I wish I was better at art.

granted, but when you try to draw the paper movies adomaticly...

i wish that i didn't have to not be on narnia fans so little in the school year! :(

Granted - but since you're on Narniafans all the time you and BC get into a posting war to see who could be more random - you win, but the mods, tired of all the spamming form a unruly mob (including torches, pitchforks and the works) and run you off the internet.

I wish that the randomness would never stop.

OK, it never stops it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and eveer and ever. An frankly, with more posts like this, A mod wipes out the land of Duffers all together.

I wish more people were on at 7:00am.

granted, 3 more people are on in the morning.. but you don't know them!

i wish gc had not wished her last wish.

granted, the randomness stops and narniafans.co comes to a complete standstill. All we do is talk about extremely boring things, and no one ever laughs.

I wish the randomness would never stop

oops... i keep forgeting! bad bad bad! bad legolas! *beats self with a book* ok... now. ummm.... i wish that i don't have to take a wish this turn.

granted you make no wish and I do not corrupt that non-existent wish.

I wish I knew if I made the volleyball team at my school.

granted, but all your wish are the same.granted, but all your wish are the same. and you get really bored.and you get really bored.

I wish I had some candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back